• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB PT67 or similar turbo, turbo manifolds, etc

SlaughterOfTheSoul

Actual Engineer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt pp1
I am interested in the following items:

• 700whp turbo, preferably with a vband for the turbine exit (PT67s retail for ~990 with this option)
  • Intercooler, something that can deal with 70lb min airflow
  • Front mount turbo Exhaust manifolds (kit manifolds are about $1200 but aren't "to the turbo") PM me with whatever you have!
  • A decent Blow off valve (Doesn't have to be tial, a turbo smart is fine)
  • Oil pan tapped for Drain, or stock oilpan (Aluminum tapped pans are selling new for ~300)
  • Metal coolant reservoir
  • SCT x4

If you have anything related you think I might need, feel free to PM me. I'm just looking for daily driven 600whp on the stock fuel on 93.
Sponsored

Last edited: