• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Utah WTB: GT350R Rear Seat Kit Or GT350 Rear Seat Kit

Shelbyfam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
I have a new 2020 GT350R and have 6 kids so taking more than one passenger would be ideal. Anyone have seats they pulled out from a standard GT350 that they want to get rid of? I tried to order the Ford performance seat kit but they no longer offer it? I would need everything that is required to do the seat install. Any help from anyone that can steer me in the right direction would be most appreciated. I can have seats shipped or picked up. I would even be willing to trade my seat delete parts as part of the deal. Please post here or PM me.
Sponsored

EvilMerlin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
201 GT350 - Lead Foot Grey with Black stripes.
I have a new 2020 GT350R and have 6 kids so taking more than one passenger would be ideal. Anyone have seats they pulled out from a standard GT350 that they want to get rid of? I tried to order the Ford performance seat kit but they no longer offer it? I would need everything that is required to do the seat install. Any help from anyone that can steer me in the right direction would be most appreciated. I can have seats shipped or picked up. I would even be willing to trade my seat delete parts as part of the deal. Please post here or PM me.
Damn, why do you have to be in Utah. I would trade you straight up my back seats for your rear seat delete...

OP
OP
Shelbyfam

Shelbyfam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
OP
OP
Shelbyfam

Shelbyfam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
Still looking for a complete rear seat kit for the 2020 GT350R. Willing to trade my rear seat delete from my GT350R. Any leads or help would be appreciated. I have a bunch of little ones that would LOVE to ride in Daddy's new car this season. :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Shelbyfam

Shelbyfam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
Still on the hunt for a rear seat kit.

OP
OP