• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey WTB: GT350 intake

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
Picked up a GT350 mani and tb and I'm looking for a GT350 cold air intake. I am located in NJ and shipping would be to 08027. Also wouldn't mind driving a bit to pick one up somewhat local. Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

2017grabberblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt pp
Picked up a GT350 mani and tb and I'm looking for a GT350 cold air intake. I am located in NJ and shipping would be to 08027. Also wouldn't mind driving a bit to pick one up somewhat local. Thanks!
Hey bud I put a voodoo intake manifold and tb on my 17 pp steeda tune req...makes a ton of power up top just thought I would let you know if you send me a # I could text a pic to you

john@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby Omni
Are you looking for a stock GT350 air inlet and filter box or a aftermarket cold air intake kit for a GT350?

OP
OP
BigBeed

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
Are you looking for a stock GT350 air inlet and filter box or a aftermarket cold air intake kit for a GT350?
I am looking for a stock intake and filter box.

john@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby Omni
Hey, sorry I don't get on here enough. I have stock intakes and filter boxes if you still need one. Since I let you down on time, if you pay for shipping it yours. Just send me your address and I will get it boxed up and freight figured out.

OP
OP
BigBeed

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
Hey, sorry I don't get on here enough. I have stock intakes and filter boxes if you still need one. Since I let you down on time, if you pay for shipping it yours. Just send me your address and I will get it boxed up and freight figured out.
Really? That would be awesome! Sending a pm now.
Sponsored