• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB: Ford Racing Blank Decklid

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Looking to buy a blank FRPP decklid, part number M-16600-M.

Can be used, as long as its not damaged in any way.

PM me with your price including shipping. I'm sure there are quite a few guys with one of these sat around.​

Thanks! :cheers:​
Sponsored

Murdered_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
15 Premium PP Ecoboost
I would be interested as well if someone has another decklid sitting around.

OP
OP
SoCalTim

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
So far I've had no PM's... lets see. If I get a couple of people message me, I'll pass on the contact info to you.

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
Side note: I'm WTB GT stock decklid on the cheap side. Pm me if anyone here answering OP wants to do business.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I have a FFRP blank decklid with Red/black howler XL badge I'm considering selling and a stock GT decklid as well.

Haven't had the time to think about what I would want to get or if I will just hang on to the FFRP lid or not but I will take $100 including shipping for the stock GT decklid.

Sponsored

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
LMR had some last week.

Deputy 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, GTPP
I just ordered mine a week ago from lmr. Did they stop making them or something?

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Yes. It was announced last Tuesday by Levittown Ford on vendor forums. Because of a small dimple in the center due to new mfgr, or process. They could not figure out how to make it go away other than making the part go away.

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2018 GT350
if still looking i have a frpp blank tail panel for sale
Sponsored