• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New York WTB: 2018+ Auto with low miles

Deadpool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey everybody, I’m in the market for a new mustang and i was planning on getting a new one but right now I’m at the point of possibly waiting for 2021 so in the mean time I’ll post this and see if anything used comes up during my search to find a new one.

I’m looking for a 2018+ 10 speed car. Low mileage with clean title. Stock to fully built, doesn’t matter. I’ll consider any color except black. I’m located in New York so something on the east coast would be preferred.
Sponsored

cdun

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey everybody, I’m in the market for a new mustang and i was planning on getting a new one but right now I’m at the point of possibly waiting for 2021 so in the mean time I’ll post this and see if anything used comes up during my search to find a new one.

I’m looking for a 2018+ 10 speed car. Low mileage with clean title. Stock to fully built, doesn’t matter. I’ll consider any color except black. I’m located in New York so something on the east coast would be preferred.
I have a 2019 GT Base with the 10 speed. 2500 miles and just bought it new in June, so the warranty is brand new. PM for more details.

Forgot to mention im in Ohio (Cleveland Area) if that’s close enough for you.

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I have an Oxford white Florida car 3800 miles 19 a8 auto... I’ve owned it for 5 months.

JJP SVT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium, PP1, 401A, 6M, and Recaros
I was thinking about selling and then I saw your WTB request... May be losing rented garage space soon.

2018, GT, A10, 401A, Smart and Safe package, and much more. Will dig up window sticker for details.

All OEM, well maintained, 21,500 miles, and garage kept. Non smoker, no one ever in the back seat, and bought it as a CPO from Herb Chambers dealership. Would consider selling for $31,900.

Extras on the car are WeatherTech Mats (front), hood struts (OEM prop rod still attached to car) , Steeda Stop The Hop kit. Also included, at asking price, are a second set of American Muscle wheels and tires used for winter storage. This set has been used on 3 other GT Mustangs and now my 18GT. I recently picked up another set of winter tires as the others have been around for a long time.

Located in Berkshire County, Western MA, 01220
007.jpg
008.jpg
IMG.jpg
IMG_0001.jpg

Last edited: