• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Minnesota WTB: 2017 Grabber Blue GT350

Mycelus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Mustang GT
Hey all. I'm interested in purchasing a GB GT350 (non-R). I'm trying to see where the market is at and see what is available.

What I'm looking for:
  • 2017, Grabber Blue
  • Stripe is fine, ideally no-stripe
  • Must be non-R
  • Must not be supercharged
  • Preferred stock or lightly modified, OEM+
  • Mileage flexible, but preferably 30K max
  • Little to no cosmetic imperfections (dents, dings, cracks, etc)
  • Clean title; no rebuilt, salvaged etc.

I know it's a small target of 300~ cars or so and I'm curious to see what's available.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mycelus

Mycelus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Mustang GT

sevenaway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully soon
Thanks for the link. I've found this and another one which both seem to be very comparable. I think this is H0162? Can't quite make it out due to the low res photo.

Do you know if cars with stripes are always shown in the window sticker? The other one I found does not mention stripes on the window sticker so I am guessing it was factory optioned without stripes.
really hard to read the chassis number
Yes, the stripes are always listed on the sticker as they were an added cost option.

OP
OP
Mycelus

Mycelus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Mustang GT
really hard to read the chassis number
Yes, the stripes are always listed on the sticker as they were an added cost option.
This is good to know! Looks like I found one factory optioned without stripes. Ideally I am looking for a non-stripe car. I know you can remove them, however you'd need to do a paint correction which is $$$.

Sponsored

Sscanlon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gt350
I’m not necessarily in the market to sell, but I have one I’ve thought about selling every now and then. What does the market look like for a car like this these days?

CC402433-1C1D-481F-9BFC-23711C52AF46.jpeg

OP
OP
Mycelus

Mycelus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Mustang GT
I’m not necessarily in the market to sell, but I have one I’ve thought about selling every now and then. What does the market look like for a car like this these days?

I would be very interested in this exact spec (no stripe) so feel free to stay in touch. Im not ready right this second but seriously aiming to buy before next spring. Highly motivated :)

OP
OP
Mycelus

Mycelus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Mustang GT

I sent you a PM

MNShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I have a Kona Blue with stripes I'll be listing soon, in case anyone knows anyone in the market.

rolfe.oliver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oliver
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang GT350 Tribute, 1971 Mustang Mach 1
I have a 2017 GB with just over 25,000 miles. Factory no-stripe. Roof wrapped black. Tech package. Front bumper and Hood XPEL wrapped by previous owner. I have the Ford Performance Owner's package (not the crankshaft box) that includes VIN breakdown, Window Sticker, banner, and a couple other GT350 goodies. I am not in the market to sell, but for the right price anything is for sale. Only thing wrong with the car is curb rash on one wheel that is getting fixed now.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mycelus

Mycelus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Mustang GT
I have a 2017 GB with just over 25,000 miles. Factory no-stripe. Roof wrapped black. Tech package. Front bumper and Hood XPEL wrapped by previous owner. I have the Ford Performance Owner's package (not the crankshaft box) that includes VIN breakdown, Window Sticker, banner, and a couple other GT350 goodies. I am not in the market to sell, but for the right price anything is for sale. Only thing wrong with the car is curb rash on one wheel that is getting fixed now.
I will send you a PM.