• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas WTB 17" Drag Wheels

3Yellow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
E
Vehicle(s)
2015 Stage3
Located in East Tx
WTB 17" Drag wheels preferably 17" x10" with or without tires.
No VMS please
Prefer Welds would also be interested in skinnys if someone has a complete drag set up.
DM me
Sponsored

mne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt, 2012 Raptor
I have set of weld s77
17” rear and 18” fronts. New Nitto drag radials and tpms

also have Racestar set 18” rear and fronts
M&h racemaster drag tires no tpms.

both rears are 10” wide. Let me know if any interest. Can forward pics
Located in south Texas

OP
OP
3Yellow

3Yellow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
E
Vehicle(s)
2015 Stage3
I have set of weld s77
17” rear and 18” fronts. New Nitto drag radials and tpms

also have Racestar set 18” rear and fronts
M&h racemaster drag tires no tpms.

both rears are 10” wide. Let me know if any interest. Can forward pics
Located in south Texas
I just dm'd you
Thanks

OP
OP
3Yellow

3Yellow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
E
Vehicle(s)
2015 Stage3
Bump
1st offer was geographically way to far apart. Still looking.
I am in Canton Tx and willing to travel a reasonable distance. Ft worth to bossier or texarkana.
Thanks

OP
OP
3Yellow

3Yellow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
E
Vehicle(s)
2015 Stage3
Wanted to give this the old bumparoo. I have been made a few offers but they are always at retail or just to close to purchasing new. I have even been referred to a scammer who tried to sell me a set of 15" wheels but stated they were 17". (if mods are interested in who did the referring please shoot me a dm)

So needless to say i am still in the market. I have Cash and can meet up I am in North East texas, willing to travel some to make it happen.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

djcodeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT roush SC
Wanted to give this the old bumparoo. I have been made a few offers but they are always at retail or just to close to purchasing new. I have even been referred to a scammer who tried to sell me a set of 15" wheels but stated they were 17". (if mods are interested in who did the referring please shoot me a dm)

So needless to say i am still in the market. I have Cash and can meet up I am in North East texas, willing to travel some to make it happen.

Thanks and Merry Christmas
Check fb marketplace, always see a lot there
Sponsored