Would like your opinion on adding "non-racing" stripes to rapid red mustang

Brisvegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey '23 GT Mustang , 1976 SS Torana
Do the vinyl stripes imo , if you dont like it you can peel them of in a few minutes . I am going to stripe my car when i get delivery . I am doing satin white pearl stripes on mine for a little bit of uniqueness and same deal easy to reverse anytime
Sponsored

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
I have a 2021 rapid red ecoboost. I love the color but there's something about seeing them with the dual, gloss white stripes that makes it look even better (IMO). Did a lot of research online and determined that if I do it I'm going to go with Eagle Enterprise's kit for 18-22 GT's and ecoboosts.
What do you think about doing it and if I do, putting on the gloss white (as opposed to black)?
I know there are very opposite sides to this topic but I value your opinions so don't hesitate to say what you think. Here's a photo of what it would look like after adding the stripes.
FOUND AN ECOBOOST SHOWING WHAT I WANT TO DO.:)

Screen Shot 2023-03-10 at 5.59.46 PM.jpg
I like the white , but I didn't put any on my car because I rather blend in than catch the popo's eyes

OP
OP
mustangrapidred21

mustangrapidred21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Eoboost Rapid Red
I love bright white on race red. However, I prefer painted stripes that are cleared over, but you can't take those off. No one here I think has done that, unless they got the GT500 painted stripe option. I don't like "feeling" the stripe. Your car looks good and the stripes make the paint pop.
And then there's to little extra cost of painted stripes too. I know I can remove them if I want..hope it won't be necessary. Thanks
I like the white , but I didn't put any on my car because I rather blend in than catch the popo's eyes
I understand your point. Being a "seasoned" driver I seldom do things that would attract attention to myself anymore. LOL

bullittman44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
alain
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
I myself love stripes on the mustang, and White absolutely pops on red !

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
And then there's to little extra cost of painted stripes too. I know I can remove them if I want..hope it won't be necessary. Thanks

I understand your point. Being a "seasoned" driver I seldom do things that would attract attention to myself anymore. LOL
Same .but I rather the police pull someone else over if I am going over the speed limit in a pack of vehicle and flow of traffic. As a seasoned driver I rather fly under the radar/eyes of the police AND morons on the street that want to race others in high traffic . IF my mustang was a nice weather only week end or evening cruise type use then ya, having some flash would be added but I drive mine 3 seasons of the year and more than just when I want to cruise around . To be honest I did not buy a performance car to drive it like a nun, spirited driving is the calling.

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW and Chevy
Personally I don't like stripes on a Mustang unless it's a Shelby. But I guess white or black looks decent. At the end of the day it's what you want that makes you happy.
Sponsored