Sponsored

WIN $1,000 2015 Mustang Overhaul - AmericanMuscle.com!

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Drive Shaft
Axles
Clutch

Short Shifter

Toe links
Vertical links
Sway Bars

=)
Sponsored

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang Coupe
Im in!

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
I have been looking at some rims lately. So many to choose from. Can't decided yet. That's where the money would go if I win. :-)
MS - Hands down wheel will be the most challenging mod - I remember once when I was younger I had a room in my place that was filled with sets. The lady at the time didn't care too much for it but she wasn't paying the rent! I've had so many different sets I've literally lost count.

Take your time narrowing them down - We have a slew of 2015 S550 Wheels for your car and my best suggestion is wait to see some sets installed before you pull the trigger. Rest assured once you're ready to go shoot me a PM and I'm happy to work with you on pricing and get you set up with some new shoes!

Alex

1) Steeda IRS Components
2) Steeda Lowering Springs
*starts praying to the car gods*
Slim (Also starts praying to car and power ball gods) I know how you mean! Steeda's IRS parts are down right ridiculous and I'm looking forward to getting behind the wheel of a '15 with some of their bits installed. They're road racers and know what they're doing and I've spent some time with them last year when I was down in Charlotte for the 50th Anniversary. Good group of track monsters.

Alex

Entered and wishing for a new set of suspensions!
Eco - We can help if you're the winner!!!

Best of luck

Drive Shaft
Axles
Clutch

Short Shifter

Toe links
Vertical links
Sway Bars

=)
Rio - Sounds like you're going to be building a track monster huh!?

entered..thank you for this
Best of luck to the both of you and Renner you're very welcome sir! We're deeply rooted on the forums and way back light years back when we we're Mustang Tuning we did stuff like this all the time and we're definitely not done! I can see into the future and we've got some great contests and giveaways lined up here!

Best of luck to everyone's that's signed up!

Alex
Sponsored