Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
As far as 0-60 goes, just know with the EB PP you will have to shift to 3rd to get a 0-60 time because it'll redline in 2nd before 60. It's because the gearing with the PP is so short. The GT guys with the PP are having that problem too. If you get it with the auto you won't have a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
DUDE. I hope when you buy a car all of this comparison stops in your head or you will never be satisfied.

OP
OP
Jamo

Jamo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra Coupe
... As much as you have been asking this same question repeatedly I feel like you should just get what you want. The V6 is GREAT and bulletproof but it doesn't have the same modding characteristics or an available performance package
DUDE. I hope when you buy a car all of this comparison stops in your head or you will never be satisfied.
I'm not asking for buying advice. I just want to know, mostly regarding the stock arrangement. I compare it to motorcycles times in my head. God, you can't ask questions around here. What exactly is it that you guys want to talk about? I'm sure not going to talk about times or Mustangs again.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
I'm not asking for buying advice. I just want to know, mostly regarding the stock arrangement. I compare it to motorcycles times in my head. God, you can't ask questions around here. What exactly is it that you guys want to talk about? I'm sure not going to talk about times or Mustangs again.
I guess it's just hard to understand why you are asking because all of this info is either easy to find or has been given to you already.

As I said if talking completely stock cars then it will be a drivers race where the EB will have a harder launch and the V6 pulling to red line will make it up on the back end

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
I think if the v6 came in a premium I would have gone with that for many reasons you mentioned. In reality, the v6 doesn't give you much for a mid 20s price point and the car is just hard to justify for over 40k even with the 5.0. The premium eb @30k gives the best bang for buck imo. No regrets for going premium!

I agree. That's why I chose the EB over the GT.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jamo

Jamo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra Coupe
I guess it's just hard to understand why you are asking because all of this info is either easy to find or has been given to you already.

Because it's a forum. It's something to talk about. Maybe I wasn't satisfied with the answers I got before. If you're tired of a topic, pass it by. Don't answer it. But don't tell the poster to go look it up. You can go look up anything and then no one needs to participate in the forum. You might have subjects that you prefer to talk about. I might have different ones. If you aren't interested in whatever someone posts about, don't respond. Pass on. GO to another topic. Your response to every post is not demanded. But don't come at me like what I say doesn't belong on a forum. I might think that what you say doesn't belong on a forum. GO look it up.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Because it's a forum. It's something to talk about. Maybe I wasn't satisfied with the answers I got before. If you're tired of a topic, pass it by. Don't answer it. But don't tell the poster to go look it up. You can go look up anything and then no one needs to participate in the forum. You might have subjects that you prefer to talk about. I might have different ones. If you aren't interested in whatever someone posts about, don't respond. Pass on. GO to another topic. Your response to every post is not demanded. But don't come at me like what I say doesn't belong on a forum. I might think that what you say doesn't belong on a forum. GO look it up.
Just buy a damn car already! Lol I've ordered mine and now have her two weeks and you're still hemming and hawing about the cars and their differences. I understand it's a forum but part of the fun of being on a forum is actually having a car that you can talk about. I came on, asked my questions but also did my research, ordered my car and I'm still here - make a decision is all I'm saying. It's been months lol :ford::clap2::clap2:

OP
OP
Jamo

Jamo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra Coupe
Just buy a damn car already! Lol I've ordered mine and now have her two weeks and you're still hemming and hawing about the cars and their differences. I understand it's a forum but part of the fun of being on a forum is actually having a car that you can talk about. I came on, asked my questions but also did my research, ordered my car and I'm still here - make a decision is all I'm saying. It's been months lol :ford::clap2::clap2:

Well, fortunately or unfortunately, I'm not like you. It isn't over until it's over. I reserve the right to change my mind until I can't change my mind. So, maybe you should just start the Stam616 forum and only people that are just like you can participate. "Say it once, why say it again" psycho killer.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Well I've given you all of the info I could regarding the differences in performance based on my experience and the facts available. You've asked these questions so many times now it's almost like you don't even read ppls responses or have even bothered to look at any data.

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Well, fortunately or unfortunately, I'm not like you. It isn't over until it's over. I reserve the right to change my mind until I can't change my mind. So, maybe you should just start the Stam616 forum and only people that are just like you can participate. "Say it once, why say it again" psycho killer.
What? Lol "isn't over until it's over"? Changing your mind until you can't? Dude, make a decision and buy a car already. I'm not rich, or single, but I knew I wanted this car for over a year so I saved my money as best as I could. I was torn between the EB and the V6 until I heard them both. Plus found out you don't get the same HP with the EB unless you run premium. And then I would have to pay up to $1500 more? No brainier, I went with the V6 with the 051A package and never looked back. I love my car, as does my wife and that's all that matters. Buy a car and join the club! Then you can come on and ask all kinds of questions about modding, tuning etc. to your hearts content. Asking the same questions ten different ways just gets people frustrated after a time and this isn't the only thread you've started like this.
Buy the car! V6 or EB and you will be happy with either one. Trust me! Lol :ford::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Well I've given you all of the info I could regarding the differences in performance based on my experience and the facts available. You've asked these questions so many times now it's almost like you don't even read ppls responses or have even bothered to look at any data.
I agree with u EcoSwag! :ford:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
He figures if he keeps asking the same question over and over, he will get the answer he's looking for.

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
He figures if he keeps asking the same question over and over, he will get the answer he's looking for.

The data is out there. People numerous times have given him that data and sources for that data but yet he still has to ask the same questions over and over until someone randomly gives him the answer he's looking for, which has been posted numerous times worded in numerous ways.

Dude just needs to take the time to pore over this information and make the decision for himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prostovovatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Ecoboost Manual Performance Pack
I'm going to chime in here.... Here's my past couple of cars -

1998 maxima se manual
2008 camry se i4 manual
2006 mazdaspeed 6 manual
2013 camry i4 se auto - (bought for ex-wife, and she became an ex so did that car lol)
2012 Mustang Boss 302 (my gift to self for divorce)
2015 Sonata sport 2.4L (got remarried sold the Boss in December bought a house, had a child)

and finally on Saturday I got rid of that POS and got back into a mustang so

2015 Ruby Red GT Premium with PP, NAV, and leather Recaros (manual of course)

If anyone asks me for a car recommendation for a fun vehicle I recommend the EcoBoost Mustang. Coming from a car community (Mazdaspeed Forums) where I was pretty active and had a few mods myself, I just know that there are many advantages to that engine and it's a great platform (Ford did steal that turbo direct injection technology from Mazda before selling them off). That said going from a Boss into a Hyundai I just had to get back to a V8. I'm sure the 6 is great, and may even understand the whole idea behind getting one, maybe even wish I'd gone for more practicality over a GT.

Then I smack myself and realize I have a manual rwd V8 beast waiting for me in my garage, and my only regret becomes the fact that I did not have enough patience for the GT350 to be released.

That was long and im bored cause im in a hotel and traveling - but ultimately it doesn't matter. As long as you're happy with what you bought and it puts a smile on your face, enjoy it and don't seek validation on a forum. All I know is that I was miserable driving a Hyundai Sonata.
Sponsored