• I'm not buying one

Votes: 15 7.4%

• Total voters

S550guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Usable performance, improved fuel economy, everyday usability.

Drive daily until paid off, then build up for the track.

Holyfenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I was set on getting one, but the deals offered on the current 2014's were way to good to pass up. Nearly 6 grand off MSRP for a brand new car, is pretty good.

Voodoo1796

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS Scion
Performance.

Not likely purchasing a 2015 but if all goes well more likely a 2017?
This is me...I've done the "first adopter" thing. I'm gonna give Ford a few years to work all the kinks out first.

DiPsTiCk

CrAzY dRiVeR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang/64 Falcon Deluxe Station Wagon
This is me...I've done the "first adopter" thing. I'm gonna give Ford a few years to work all the kinks out first.
Yep. That was my thought as well as waiting for the shelby or hopefully even more so the boss...

Sponsored

MUSThavaSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT 6 speed PP
Saw the Mustang go from the beauty it was in the 60s and early 70s to some bizarre Super-Pinto that had no connection to what it had been. It started finding its way back, but when they refreshed in '05 it was a Mustang again to me. Wanted one ever since. Now I can afford my first new car and the timing is perfect. Over 300hp for $25k or less in a beautiful American performance machine seals it.

BTW, I've seen it in person and it resolved any doubts I had about it's looks. Some bad photos make the front and back wheel overhangs look long and disproportionate. Have seen some on here. In person the car looks very well balanced.

Stared at it for 3 hours.
"Sir the auto show is closed. Sir?"

RacerB

Threads
Reaction score
I'm going to wait a few years for a Bullitt, SVT, or
a lightly used 2013 BOSS LS/GT500 to trade up from my '11 3.7

SWLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ill be waiting until 2016/17 and hope they come out with a Bullitt, Mach 1 etc.
Maybe even the new engine by 2017 who knows

07gtcs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
multiple answers would be correct , just because iit is a mustang covers it

RevvdMedia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I personally am not a long time Mustang enthusiast. In high school, I really wanted a fox body (87-93) but that was mainly because I was 16 years old and wanted a nasty sounding V8 car.

I've always been a sports car guy, and a couple years ago I decided I wanted AWD for the winter. There weren't a lot of decent quality AWD vehicles under 40,000 CAD, and although the WRX / STi was near the top of the list, I drove a couple lightly used ones and they were rattle boxes, the exact reason I was getting rid of my '09 Cobalt SS. I went with the Kia Sportage SX because it initially felt fast and sporty, but as time went on I realized how much I had automatic transmission, and this SUV isn't as sporty as it initially felt.

I feel the Mustang GT is one of the best bang for buck cars in it's performance range, and I like the look of the new '15, so it seems like a winner to me.

Sponsored

stang

Threads
Reaction score
I voted for the performance because you really do get what you pay for and more and no other car beats the price for the performance like this '15 Mustang. The looks have been improved immensely compared to the previous Mustang models and it has a fierce look both at the front and back. Ford nailed it this time. :clap2:

I'll definitely get the GT because of the 400+hp V8 engine.

Gworl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST, 1982 Porsche 944
I voted for "just because it's a Mustang" because I have wanted to own a Mustang ever since I was a kid. Living in Germany buying a Mustang was not feasible for me until now, because I need it as a reliable daily driver (so no classic Mustang for me) and I don`t believe in grey-market imports. Soon I can head over to my local Ford dealer and order my brand new Mustang with a full warranty from Ford and full backing from my trusted dealer, from whom my wife and me have already ordered three new European Fords in the last six years.

OneFord

One Ford Believer
Threads
Reaction score
I voted for "just because it's a Mustang" because I have wanted to own a Mustang ever since I was a kid. Living in Germany buying a Mustang was not feasible for me until now, because I need it as a reliable daily driver (so no classic Mustang for me) and I don`t believe in grey-market imports. Soon I can head over to my local Ford dealer and order my brand new Mustang with a full warranty from Ford and full backing from my trusted dealer, from whom my wife and me have already ordered three new European Fords in the last six years.
Another reason I think this 2015 MY is going to be legendary. Can't wait to start hearing from Mustang fans around the world who can finally have their dream car!! That's really exciting. Ausgezeichnet!!!

PC4621

Threads
Reaction score
I am coming back from Overseas at the end of the year and the bang for the buck you get with mustang cannot be beat. I put down performance but I am very impressed with the way they redesigned the car for 2015.

The IRS was a big factor for me but the new smoking interior is icing on the cake. There are very few manufacturers who allow you to purchase a manual V8 without breaking your pocket. I appreciate the work the Ford faithful put into this redesign. I was sorry I could not pull the trigger on the Boss 302 but I feel I will get the performance and the upscale interior which will make grin from ear to ear.

Ps. I came in with the idea of buying the guard but my god that ruby red with PP makes me drool. I just gotta find a good place to park it at work.
I'm with you on the colors. I love the Ruby red and Guard equally, so I might just have to draw a number out of a hat.

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
Performance.
IRS
Launch Control
PP