Sponsored

who owns or owned a coupe playing in the same league as the mustang?

tomdwa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
white mustang ecoboost hpp
Hi everyone,

I would like you all to post pictures of your actual or previous coupe cars that play in the same league as the Mustang.
I'll start with an exotic one: the Peugeot 407 coupé that is mine. That is, for the moment and still a couple of more weeks, as I'm changing it for a brand new (also white) Mustang ecoboost that is due to arrive at my dealer at the end of next month :clap: .

20190807_111648 (Aangepast).jpg
DSC_0106 (Aangepast).JPG
Sponsored

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium manual
Back when I was a young man (age 21 back in 1987) I bought a 1967 Mercury Cougar.Wish I still had that car.

Don

Outlawtorn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Russ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
This was my BMW335 Coupe, twin turbo with bolt ons and tune ..around 420hp with paddle shift. Was my daily whilst I had a C5 Vette as my toy...
Dads BMW 335 twin turbo.jpg

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I've always been a coupe-man! My first love was the Ford Capri, the "European Mustang". I had several of them, but this blue over silver was my favorite (it was the 2.8i V6......a big engine for Europe at the time!).

I then had a Nissan Z32 300zx Twin Turbo (hence my login name!). A great car, but lacked a bit of character.

I'd always wanted a modern Capri, but that was never going to happen. The moment I saw the S197 concept, I knew one of those would be my next toy!

Capri 2.jpeg

300zx.jpeg

Shiney 2.jpeg
Sponsored