Sponsored

Who is still waiting for their Mach 1 delivery?

Cux211

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
22 f250 6.7 platinum tremor
Mine is in the shipping phase but who the hell knows how long that’ll be last update was est. delivery of 4/25-5/8
Sponsored

2BigPups

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
Looks like my car landed at Granger yesterday. Hopefully, it will be delivered to me in about two weeks. They want a week to PDI it, and then it will be shipped to VA. It's been a long wait since my original order in December 2021!
You have the patience of a saint! I ordered through Granger beginning of November 2021, lost patience and bought my 2021 Mach 1 locally in February 2022, with the same options as the 2022 I ordered The car I ordered was finally delivered October 2022. Turned it down due to the downturn in the used car market for trade in.

It will be well worth the wait once you start driving it!

M1-2023

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Still waiting here. Last update was the car was shipped to Melvindale Ramp 58 on March 21st. Nothing since. Dealer has been unable to update. I'm supposed to follow up again with Ford Performance this week, if I don't hear anything. Anyone else in the same boat?
Hi, i live in Spain, I ordered my M1 on 27th April 22, I had one notification telling me the car had been built and it was sent to Newark ready to be shipped in jan. Apparently it's been there for 3 months now and finally being shipped next week. Dealer had no updates from Ford, iv had to keep sending emails to them. 4 more weeks and it should arrive at the dealership in Marbella, Spain.........hopefully
Update: the dealer called me a week ago to tell me that my car would be shipped in a few days. I just chased him for an update only to be told that it has not been collected and that there is a backlog of cars waiting to shipped from Newark, they can't give me a date. My car has been sitting in Newark for 3 months. Nobody has any idea what is going on, dealer can't help, Ford customer service just told me to contact the dealer? I'm out of ideas and almost patience, looking for a new car hopefully stocked in Spain as I don't think this car is going to arrive any time soon.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cux211

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Well the Mach has landed going Saturday to finalize the deal baring they don’t pull any crap on my trade in only thing that sucks is I planned on trailering it home but lost use of the trailer I was going to borrow so my only option at this point is to wrap it up with track armor and drive it home

OP
OP
creggleton

creggleton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 King Ranch 2019 Miata RF 2022 Mach1 on o
FINALLY!!! Dropped in on Granger for inspection and shake down drive. It was hard to take it back, but it will be shipped to me next week. Awesome car and I can't wait to get her home!

20230504_112449.jpg

Cux211

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Going tomorrow to pick up the mach1, got a call today from the salesman that the front wheel lip trim pieces are nowhere to be found 🤦🏼‍♂️
Sponsored