Sponsored

White w/blue stripes GT350 on dealer lot.

SDShelby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota Avalon
Like one of the other members hinted at, I would much rather have the early adopters paying a $10k adm on a $49k car, then paying MSRP on a $59k car. This way the buyers (like myself) that wait, can atleast get an awesome car down the road that is somewhat affordable.
Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Like one of the other members hinted at, I would much rather have the early adopters paying a $10k adm on a $49k car, then paying MSRP on a $59k car. This way the buyers (like myself) that wait, can atleast get an awesome car down the road that is somewhat affordable.
That logic doesn't follow here. I've argued your valid point to ad nauseum, but unfortunately the thick wallets win.

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
Simply put: Time = Money.

If you value having a GT350 right now, it costs more money. If you place a higher value on your money, it costs you time that could have been spent enjoying that new GT350. Each individual has to find the right balance of time vs money for their own unique circumstances.

Last edited:

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Simply put: Time = Money.

If you value having a GT350 right now, it costs more money. If you place a higher value your money, it costs you time that could have been spent enjoying that new GT350. Each individual has to find the right balance of time vs money for their own unique circumstances.
Nice thing is winter is coming here in MD so I can sit back and wait until March/April to take delivery with a later allocation. I'd really like to get a Job 2 car in hopes they caught a few of the bugs from the first round of cars.
Sponsored