Sponsored

Whipple programming ?

F1scamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
Hey guys, I installed a stage 2 whipple on my 16 mustang over the weekend, sent whipple the information Thursday night and they got the tune to me last night. Attempted programming this morning, I followed the instructions to a T I believe (battery tender on, laptop plugged in, sleep mode turned off). The programming gets to 67.35% and then stops, and says cannot uplaod pcm, pcm programming cancelled. I tried 3 times, restarted the computer, disconnected the battery on the car. I sent them a email, just wondering if it is something on my end? Anybody run into this?
Sponsored

OP
OP

F1scamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
Talked to them, not sure what the problem was but the fourth time was the charm. Up and running.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
the system will just do that sometimes, does it with sct occassionally too, just keep doing it and usually it will take

Derek@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 300A w/ Brembo's
Unfortunately, no flash tool is perfect, we've run into this with probably every flash tool and tuning software we've used on personal cars and shop project cars. Glad you got it figured out, and that's usually what it takes, to just keep trying. The only time you're really in trouble is when the car won't start when you get real upload failure LOL But that's also fixable.

You'll be really happy with the Whipple tune though, it will run like a bat outta hell but drive like stock.
Sponsored