Sponsored

Where to buy husky liners

MjC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang v6 triple yellow
As the titles says, where can i buy husky liners or weathertechs for the mustang? Ordering them from the states end up to around 200$. Wondering if it can be bought locally for less. thanks
Sponsored

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic

Zeenobit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang 3.7L V6
Excuse my ignorance, but what's so special about these mats compared to the stock floor mats available at Ford dealers?

I do plan on driving my beast in winter, so if I can get some extra protection against salt/mud/slush in the interior, that'd be nice.

OP
OP
MjC

MjC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here ;)
http://www.weathertech.ca/en/ford/2015/mustang/floorliner-digitalfit/
149,95$ shipped for the front ones only (who needs back mats anyways ? Lol)
seems like this will be the route ill have to go. Thought thered be local husky suppliers.

Excuse my ignorance, but what's so special about these mats compared to the stock floor mats available at Ford dealers?

I do plan on driving my beast in winter, so if I can get some extra protection against salt/mud/slush in the interior, that'd be nice.
for a similar price compared to the dealer floor mats. you get better protection because the weather techs and huskies wrap about an inch or 2 up the sides of the floor so water and snow will be contained instead of leaking out the sides onto carpet

Sponsored

GTA Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT350
You can buy Husky from here. They are located in Richmond Hill so shipping is fast:

https://www.partsengine.ca/c-14-floor-liners.aspx

Husky Weatherbeater and WeatherTech Digifit floortrays are of very similar design, however I like the texture of WeatherTech better. I had always been using WeatherTech until we bought a fleet of Dodge minivans for work, and Husky turned out to be a much better design for the Stow-n-Go seats.

You will not regret buying WeatherTech DigiFit floorliners or Husky Weatherbeater. They contain everything and nothing will ever spill onto the carpet. I use them all year round and my carpets always look brand new. Cleaning is a snap - just take them out and hose them down (I prefer using warm water in my laundry tubs), give it a scrub so they won't form a white haze when dry. Vacuum the carpet in the car before putting them back on. That's all. Women wearing high heels sometimes complain they are too slippery for the heels. That usually happens when the trays are new and will get better as they age.

OP
OP
MjC

MjC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
actually ended up getting husky liners a few weeks back. got the whole set for about 150+ tax

OP
OP
MjC

MjC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name