Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
So, is this the Mustang of Theseus :crackup:

Love the progress shots so far. I personally feel restomods are the best for a car meant to be driven. The style and beauty of a classic, without the jank and 17-second trap times.
LOL....it is I guess....to some extent. It will still look like a 68FB when done!
forgot we also replaced the front fender wells until looking back at the pics :cwl:
we're sure to be well above $200K by the time its finished (joking!)...death by a thousand cuts :crackup:
My son had an estimate from a paint shop of $26K! needless to say we're going to be way less than that from another shop. This will be driven, not sitting in the garage. My son has been doing all the metal work but busy with his own business so we're farming it out to a local shop to keep project moving. hope to have it rolling before winter so I can get my GT/CS in the garage as well.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Looking good. Wish I had the time and garage space to do that. Def. get a paint job elsewhere.
yep...$26K is not in the budget. Getting a great deal on metal work and paint for way less.
Sponsored