Sponsored

Wheels & suspension conundrum

hp1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Need some input from the guys that have done tires and wheel mods. I have had my GT350 for 2 years and it is about the time for me to get new tires. I budgeted to get new tires this year, however there are a list of things I also need to do, like camber plates, sway… I would like to do everything at once and not think twice, however the side of me that is logical is telling me to go slow yourself, and reminding me there are competing priorities. This car is not my daily, it is used for canyon carving and about 3-5 track session a season. I am not a track rat, I enjoy my sessions when I go & I can’t commit more time to it. My question which option should I go with for this year

Option 1)
Get set of wheels with tires( Apex or something along those lines) 305 rears and 325 rears (Not a fan of the poke in the rear with PS4). Focus on rest of the upgrades the following year

Option 2)
Set of new tires on stock rim (295s and 305s) and get camber plates, lower springs, sway bars, toe links, endlinks. Caliperfexion caliper studs. Just get wheels and tires in a couple years when I need to replace my tires again
Sponsored