Wheel Nuts and Spacers

andyturbo2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Convertible
Hi all - there seems to be endless wheel nut and spacer options. Can anyone recommend value for money but good wheel nuts?
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Wheel spacers - i’d go for 20mm at the rear, 23mm at the front which is what i have. A pair is around £100-120 from what i remember and bear in mind the studs will need shaving on install.

nuts - i can comment on black lug nuts but i’m sure you’ll be after silver ones, so personally i’d just go with the factory set

Alfa Male

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulia
I’d exercise caution in going too cheap on this, you might be regretting the decision when you’re the wrong side of a hedge with the wheel elsewhere !

I’ve got Eibach spacers on mine and they seem really good quality, I’ve had this set on both my previous and current Mustang without fail !

Nemesis are a good place to get them from and offer a discount to forum members too

https://nemesisuk.com/products/must...-20mm-wheel-spacer-kit-x1-pair-s90-4-20-044-b

OP
OP
andyturbo2000

andyturbo2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Convertible
I’d exercise caution in going too cheap on this, you might be regretting the decision when you’re the wrong side of a hedge with the wheel elsewhere !

I’ve got Eibach spacers on mine and they seem really good quality, I’ve had this set on both my previous and current Mustang without fail !

Nemesis are a good place to get them from and offer a discount to forum members too

https://nemesisuk.com/products/must...-20mm-wheel-spacer-kit-x1-pair-s90-4-20-044-b
Great - what’s the code for Nemesis?

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Keep an eye out, I'm about to post my 25mm Eibach front and rear spacers and black Gorilla lug nuts in the for sale forum if you're interested.
Sponsored