What's your current milage at?

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Thanks. I made out good...ish. They gave me 28 on my car. I owed 7k. And the new car was 47k haggled that down to 40. I feel like I could have did better on the price. But I also felt like the 15 was on borrowed time. So I wanted to get rid of it while the getting was good.
doesn’t sound like a bad deal at all.... 28k at 150k miles.... I’d say that’s pretty solid... not sure what they’re going to do with it...
Sponsored

coyotekid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I bought my 15GT in 2018 at 51.8k miles. I'm sitting at 70.4k miles now. I haven't had any major issues besides clear coat peeling on front bumper (getting a roush bumper instead) and hood paint bubbling (Ford Dealer told me I'm 4 months out of warranty so its on me, super pissed me off). I upgraded the speedometer to the new digital dash and replaced my Sync 2 / MyFordTouch with Sync3.4 so I'm still really happy with the car!
What was the process for replacing out the Sync 2 with Sync3.4. And, if you don't mind, what was the cost? I've got a 2015 GT and HATE the Sync system, whatever version it is. It sucks! I've thought about upgrading but guessed the systems are pretty spendy.

LoudGT_IN

Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
What was the process for replacing out the Sync 2 with Sync3.4. And, if you don't mind, what was the cost? I've got a 2015 GT and HATE the Sync system, whatever version it is. It sucks! I've thought about upgrading but guessed the systems are pretty spendy.
Sorry for the late response! I paid $650 from Hellhorse Performance for Sync 3.4. It came with all the pieces and it essentially was just plug and play. Love having CarPlay!

Mustang Tony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT 10R80 PP1 401A Magneride
4,500 miles and flawless. Sometime the cold start tick nothing else. It's normal!!
Sponsored