Sponsored

Whats the coolest feature you didn't know your car had?

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
If I throw a bottle of water in there, it is very common for it to slide all the way back. Usually I can snake my arm around and grab it with my fingertips, but once or twice I've had to wait until I stopped to get it. Or at least until I braked hard enough to slingshot it forward!

just make sure no one's behind you when you do this, folks. lololol :headbang:
Sponsored

mikef523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang eco, 17 explorer, 17 Jaguar F-Pace
I like the semi-automatic auto-tilt side mirrors feature for backing up.

Actually... I just programmed seat memory 3 button with just the side mirrors dipped a bit. When I get ready to back up into a parking spot I hit button 3 and the mirrors tilt down. You do need to remember to hit button #1 when done parking.
What a great idea. I always back into the driveway, then Back into the garage (for easy exit). I just did your trick yesterday and it works great. Now, as you said, the hard part will be to remember to hit the other button before exiting the car. As Arnold once said...."Thanks for the tip".

hedonest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Competition orange 2015 GT
I realised yesterday that you can connect 2 different bluetooth devices - e.g. i connect my 2 iphones - work phone for calling hands-free and the other as a music player. Pretty cool :)

GPhilly04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost 6MT
I realised yesterday that you can connect 2 different bluetooth devices - e.g. i connect my 2 iphones - work phone for calling hands-free and the other as a music player. Pretty cool :)
If I'm not mistaken, you can connect up to 3 phones via Bluetooth. So you can do those 2+ a burner phone ;)

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Yea, I get unlimited wireless on my work phone, so I keep it on Pandora all the time. :D I have my personal cell on there for the family to bug me. Who needs XM when it sounds like crap and costs twice as much as commercial free Pandora? :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
i used to use pandora 100% of the time but i've since switched to spotify

Zeenobit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang 3.7L V6
Don't know if this was mentioned here, but today I discovered there is a secret compartment inside the glove box made just for your car manual.

When you pull down the glove box, you should see a yellow button. Press it and you'll see a tiny glove box inside the glove box!

hedonest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Competition orange 2015 GT
If I'm not mistaken, you can connect up to 3 phones via Bluetooth. So you can do those 2+ a burner phone ;)
I have 4 phones saved on bluetooth. But what I meant was using them simultaneously - you can pair 2 phones.

Did you mean you can pair 3 phones simultaneously?

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
i used to use pandora 100% of the time but i've since switched to spotify
Greatest thing I've ever done in my car and I love how all the song and artist info still shows on MFT

Sponsored

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
Greatest thing I've ever done in my car and I love how all the song and artist info still shows on MFT
pandora also showed up on my display via iphone over bluetooth. but spotify is great. i havent used pandora for months now.

mike62

Mike62
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yesterday I went into the trunk and through stuff I had including the FOB. I closed the lid but it didn't lock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
i tried to stall the car on purpose by letting the clutch go in 1st with no throttle, the car revs to 1k and lets you creep along in traffic by only controlling the clutch

mike62

Mike62
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Someone called it creep mode. I did it on the interstate. Works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

terryrwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Roush S/C Manual
mike62 there are actually separate antennas in the trunk to detect the difference between a fob in the trunk and outside in your pocket so it won't lock them in.
Sponsored