Sponsored

Corsa double helix x pipe with the stock active exhaust?

Abdulrahman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Abdulrahman
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt performance package
Hey guys,
I have a 2019 mustang gt with the active exhaust.

I can't find any videos on YouTube or anywhere else about having the corsa double helix x pipe with the stock active exhaust. Is this possible to do? If yes i really want to know how it sounds. I don't wanna spend all that money on an x pipe and don't love it!

Thanks
Sponsored

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX

Probably sound just like this.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Going to have to neck down Corsa 3" mid pipe to stock 2.5". Also, stock mufflers sound tinny and shallow with the resonator gone. Better off going full cat back.

PayForYourGas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
I have this setup and it sounds mostly great. Normal mode is a little “tinny”, but track mode completely eliminates it without being obnoxious. Quiet mode is still super quiet and my preferred morning drive mode.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Abdulrahman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Abdulrahman
Vehicle(s)

Probably sound just like this.
Thank you ! It sounds better for sure but not that big of a difference maybe in higher RPM? I don't know

Sponsored

OP
OP

Abdulrahman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Abdulrahman
Vehicle(s)
I have this setup and it sounds mostly great. Normal mode is a little “tinny”, but track mode completely eliminates it without being obnoxious. Quiet mode is still super quiet and my preferred morning drive mode.
Could you share some videos with us ? I would love to see how it sounds especially with higher RPMs. And when downshifting does it make some pops?

Also Does it drone? THIS IS A BIG DEAL FOR ME since I'm on the highways all the time

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Could you share some videos with us ? I would love to see how it sounds especially with higher RPMs. And when downshifting does it make some pops?

Also Does it drone? THIS IS A BIG DEAL FOR ME since I'm on the highways all the time
Drone comes from the mufflers. Mid pipe would only increase it if it already exists. Oem don't drone on any I've heard.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I have a 18’ GT with the active exhaust and used my Corsa double X pipe when I had it on my 15 GT. Quiet mode is a little bit louder on cold start ups but other than that its sounds great.

OP
OP

Abdulrahman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Abdulrahman
Vehicle(s)
I have a 18’ GT with the active exhaust and used my Corsa double X pipe when I had it on my 15 GT. Quiet mode is a little bit louder on cold start ups but other than that its sounds great.

PayForYourGas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10

My car isnt home right not or I would. No pops and ZERO drone in all modes. It barks during cold starts for sure!
Sponsored