Sponsored

What did you get when you picked up your LE?

pjk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WW 50th Anniv LE, '68 Merc Cougar, '17 GT350R
I'm picking up my WW Auto LE #1093 today. YAH!!!!! Very excited:clap2:

I can't seem to find a post where people have stated exactly what they receive upon delivery. I know the Welcome Kit comes in the mail but what should I expect today?

1) Owners Manual
2) Cover
3) Floor mats
4) 2 key FOBs
5) SD card for Navigation
5) Certificate?

Anything else? The dealer is two hours away so I just want to make sure I get everything expected.

THANKS!!!!!!
Sponsored

MKW

2015 LE 50TH Kona Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE 50TH Mustang Kona Blue #320 6 speed

I can't seem to find a post where people have stated exactly what they receive upon delivery. I know the Welcome Kit comes in the mail but what should I expect today?

1) Owners Manual
2) Cover
3) Floor mats
4) 2 key FOBs
5) Certificate?

Anything else? The dealer is two hours away so I just want to make sure I get everything expected.

THANKS!!!!!!
Number 5 will be a picture of the car. You will get the certificate in the welcome kit. :ford:

HrsePwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LE #735

1) Owners Manual
2) Cover
3) Floor mats
4) 2 key FOBs
5) Certificate?

THANKS!!!!!!
1) Mini - Owners Manual
2) Cover
3) Floor mats
4) 2 key FOBs
5) Signed Picture
6) Glove Box Key
7) Front License Plate Bracket (depending on your local laws)

I also received a Mustang pen/pencil set, Mustang lapel Pin & two Mustang keychains from the salesman.

BTW: Congrats!

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
On license plate bracket, look on the window sticker (don't forget original window sticker!). It will say on there if it should be with the car.

And ask the dealer for a new copy of the window sticker. They can get a brand new unmolested one and leave it in the package it comes in.

Don't forget packet with wheel locks and key. Or original lugs and key if they have swapped them already.

Congrats and welcome to the club!

Sponsored

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Did you custom order or just went shopping on the internet? The dealer may or may not have saved the unique shipping cover. My dealer tossed everything out (idiot should not be selling unique Fords) and put the car on display in the showroom vs a local competitive dealer who put the car in the showroom still under the shipping cover, seats still in plastic etc.

I like the other dealers' treatment of the car (cover, plastic etc) but preferred MSRP instead of $8k over for the still in wrapper car. Unwrapping it and having the shipping cover would be great (and I'm still ticked at the lack of that item) but not $8k worth of great.

OP is west coast in Washington state...he will get either 87 or 91.

OP
OP
pjk

pjk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks everyone. I got everything I was due thanks to your responses. I even, allegedly, got a premium (91) fill-up per my request :-)

Found it on the internet and it had only 14mi on it. It was locked in the showroom but unwrapped.

KB894

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT LE # 894 - Kona Blue - Auto
I picked up LE 894 about two weeks ago. Kona blue auto. All the items mentioned were provided. However, my dealer said nothing about the welcome kit. From following this forum I understand it will come eventually to my home address but I have no idea what's in it? Love the car! Haven't had a mustang since I drove dads 1965 back in the day.

mvic1518

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2012 boss 302 and 2015 WW LE 2016 Shelby GT350
What exactly is the SD card for navigation?

Sponsored

HrsePwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LE #735
What exactly is the SD card for navigation?
it's a memory card that goes into the SD slot in the center console, it contains the maps the system needs to perform the navigation functions.

HrsePwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LE #735
On license plate bracket, look on the window sticker (don't forget original window sticker!). It will say on there if it should be with the car.

And ask the dealer for a new copy of the window sticker. They can get a brand new unmolested one and leave it in the package it comes in.

Don't forget packet with wheel locks and key. Or original lugs and key if they have swapped them already.

Congrats and welcome to the club!

Can you provide more details on this? My dealer said it's "Production Only" and it can't be ordered. I would like to be able to go back to them and explain how they can get one.

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Can you provide more details on this? My dealer said it's "Production Only" and it can't be ordered. I would like to be able to go back to them and explain how they can get one.
Your dealer can order one internally (MSRP sheets are often damaged on lots by the sun, windows up and down, test drives, etc and dealers just order replacements as needed)- your sales person may be clueless but the new car sales manager knows how. Lying if they they say otherwise.

YOU can order one if you want directly from Ford but it will cost you $25. See fordshowparts.com

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Go see they guy at your dealer that orders cars. At mine it's the fleet manager. He's the one who will know what to do. I don't know how they do it internally but they can. I've got a brand new one still on the backing in a sealed big envelop.

OP
OP
pjk

pjk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I picked up my LE #1093 yesterday. In addition to receiving everything that was expected, I was also given a hat, shirt, book and poster from their parts dept. Now I know that should've made me feel good, but it just kind of made me think I paid too much :-). You just can't make some people happy.

I did pay over MSRP ($52,700) and I'm fine with that as I could not find one at MSRP that was an Auto, new and within driving distance (I'm one of those that just need to see it before I buy it). The car had only 14mi on it and was in perfect condition. Thanks to everyone this forum I scrutinized every panel for fitment and every square inch of the paint.

I've read every post on this forum (most several times :-)) and I just wanted to say THANKS for making this purchase an easy decision.
Sponsored