SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Rear Roush Jackal spoiler stuck on today :) bit nerve wracking drilling into a brand new motor but had to be done! Wondering where ill get a small length of faded stripe to go over it to match my factory fitted one ? ANY SUGGESTIONS? spacers getting done tomorrow:cheers:
Looks great, and well done for having the balls to drill the car :thumbsup:
Do you need to add the last bit of the stripes, ie does it look that obvious they're missing?
Sponsored

bobpies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang | V8 | Grabber Blue
Rear Roush Jackal spoiler stuck on today :) bit nerve wracking drilling into a brand new motor but had to be done! Wondering where ill get a small length of faded stripe to go over it to match my factory fitted one ? ANY SUGGESTIONS? spacers getting done tomorrow:cheers:
I thought the factory stripe was painted onto the car. Be hard to replicate that on your spoiler I'd imagine,

Jimmy Pancakes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue Mustang GT -ordered 22/5/16
30cuey8.jpg

Got these because the one the dealer gave me was a bit crappy.

nixopaxo

#Team Roush
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
STEVIE
Vehicle(s)
17gt
Looks great, and well done for having the balls to drill the car :thumbsup:
Do you need to add the last bit of the stripes, ie does it look that obvious they're missing?
:D was terrified the drill slipped but in the end was quite straightforward even though roush only supplied 2 bloody nuts and 3 washers ,needed 5 of each , seriously!personally think it would be better looking with the stripe over the top.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I would stripe it... But, i'd also change them from faded stripes but that's just me.. Not sure if you can get faded stripes anywhere as they're 'dotted' onto a clear film to vinyl on.
[MENTION=28683]Jimm[/MENTION]ypancakes is the new keyring fiend!

nixopaxo

#Team Roush
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
STEVIE
Vehicle(s)
17gt
I would stripe it... But, i'd also change them from faded stripes but that's just me.. Not sure if you can get faded stripes anywhere as they're 'dotted' onto a clear film to vinyl on.
[MENTION=28683]Jimm[/MENTION]ypancakes is the new keyring fiend!
Na m8 i :love: my faded stripes not changing them but finding a partial small bit is gonna be a pain i think! oh while im at it manders mustang can you off the top of your head tell me where i can get the rear bumper red reflectors and the rear lights red tint film in the uk ? THANX

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Na m8 i :love: my faded stripes not changing them but finding a partial small bit is gonna be a pain i think! oh while im at it manders mustang can you off the top of your head tell me where i can get the rear bumper red reflectors and the rear lights red tint film in the uk ? THANX
Tint film? It's Oracle Red Tint film, go wild... I'd just swap them with Diode Sidemarkers from [MENTION=22385]Steeda UK[/MENTION] (Has them for ÂŁ99). Tint never looks right over the orange.

Just go to a wrap company ask them to tint lights/that in 'oracle red tint' they'll show you about 7 different reds over the pieces and take your pick, think mind is candy red.

Partial bit will be hard as they're set to fade off there aren't they? so so you'd be getting a patch that'd be just very minor dots if possible as the gradient will have faded off (Like your front stripes on the hood)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Looks good :thumbsup: , as you say it definitely needs the Stripes over it, only place I know you can get them is http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/for...t_matt_black_from_2015_onwards__f_2031139.htm
But that's for a full set

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Yes you are right, wrong link :doh: but they did have a set of faded on there
I know, they change their minds like a yoyo with what's on that site. :lol:!

nixopaxo

#Team Roush
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
STEVIE
Vehicle(s)
17gt
Yes you are right, wrong link :doh: but they did have a set of faded on there
I hunted high and low on that website and couldnt find the faded anywhere! Any chance you could stick the link up for a blind old dude ;) cheers
Sponsored