The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=26439]hinch[/MENTION] it's Royal Steering Wheel (Jacks) custom wheel, well, he's built it off the stock wheel, flattened the bottom, napa leather top and bottom, perforated leather sides, red stitching, thumb guards, slightly thicker and red middle marker. £220 ish is my estimate (£209.99 for Postage his end and the wheel, then probably another £10 for postage my end to get it down to him).
Many know of my gripes with the 350r wheel, it's lovely, except i can't add new materials to my interior (such as alcantara) without having a massive OCD fit that i'd need more of it elsewhere to blend it in. Also this is far cheaper than most 350r wheels are now a days. So win win imo, and it's unique (Ish) ;)!
Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
It's looking at your car that makes me realise i'd have been 100% happy with the custom pack I was sure I did not want ;)
Looks superb.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
It's looking at your car that makes me realise i'd have been 100% happy with the custom pack I was sure I did not want ;)
Looks superb.

Cheers man!

It was a risky move for me, I could of gone the easy route, delete the custom pack, black badges, black/dark wheels which is an awesome aggressive mean look, the main issue being that everyone seems to do it.

Hence why I went the opposite, maintain some of the chrome and keep the wheels a bright lighter colour, I feels it works so well especially with the clear rear lights. :)

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
I just copy pasted from my hotmail for speed... brb fixing as apparently i can go through all my hotmail images on that :lol:

Fixed it....

I really like that - who does these?? It looks awesome and I can see purple stitching and top band already !!!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I really like that - who does these?? It looks awesome and I can see purple stitching and top band already !!!
Royal Steering Wheels matey. He can do whatever you want to be honest. Worth calling him as his responses to quotes are a bit slow I whatsapp'd him as his mobile number is on the site. :headbang:

Sponsored

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Royal Steering Wheels matey. He can do whatever you want to be honest. Worth calling him as his responses to quotes are a bit slow I whatsapp'd him as his mobile number is on the site. :headbang:
Does he take your wheel in and then work his magic or did he swap one for one, not sure I want to be without a wheel for 2-3 weeks !!!

I tried a quick call and no response, so will go down the quote route, but knowing what he has done before with others would be great.

Not sure I want just the current one, re done, would need to be flat base I think

Wobs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I'm tyred............thanks to [MENTION=24040]Goosey[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

and your exhaust is loud :D

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
I'm tyred............thanks to [MENTION=24040]Goosey[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

and your exhaust is loud :D

When I walked in , all my wife could say was "really - you just sat there and revved it" !!!!

I just dont think she gets it !!! Enjoy shredding more tyres :)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Does he take your wheel in and then work his magic or did he swap one for one, not sure I want to be without a wheel for 2-3 weeks !!!

I tried a quick call and no response, so will go down the quote route, but knowing what he has done before with others would be great.

Not sure I want just the current one, re done, would need to be flat base I think
Yeah i'm having flattened base, thumb girps, extra bolstering etc, basically a gt350r replica in leather :lol: .

I texted as whatsapp blue ticks when it's received ;)! Took abotu 3 days to reply on the quote, however post texting like an hour after he'd seen it.

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(

If he has a mustang wheel in stock (unlikely) he can do an exchange. Stick a post up on here and see if you can borrow one and then send it to him.

His work is really good. Been looking at his stuff for the last couple of years. I asked for the carbon fibre one that has been offered by someone else, but unfortunately he can't do it.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
If he has a mustang wheel in stock (unlikely) he can do an exchange. Stick a post up on here and see if you can borrow one and then send it to him.

His work is really good. Been looking at his stuff for the last couple of years. I asked for the carbon fibre one that has been offered by someone else, but unfortunately he can't do it.
That'd be me, asked about it, couldn't do it, stuck with leather, all fine by me :headbang:! He hasn't got a mustang wheel in stock.

Definitley have a hunt for chaps with the 350 wheel and ask them if you can borrow their old wheel whilst yours goes in to be retrimmed, that's what i'm doing with [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] . Should be able to pick it up next Monday, and then give him the wheel back at the wolves meet.

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
That'd be me, asked about it, couldn't do it, stuck with leather, all fine by me :headbang:! He hasn't got a mustang wheel in stock.

Definitley have a hunt for chaps with the 350 wheel and ask them if you can borrow their old wheel whilst yours goes in to be retrimmed, that's what i'm doing with [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] . Should be able to pick it up next Monday, and then give him the wheel back at the wolves meet.
No I meant some one offered selling them to us. I spoke to Jack months ago about carbon, I think when that American guy offered them to us.

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
:D
Pah surely you could get away with this for a few weeks:lol::lol:

:thumbsup:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=13920]Enoch[/MENTION] then i'd really look like one of those American mustang drivers (In a crowd of people)
[MENTION=20439]Jimboy2[/MENTION] that'd be Beith performance. ;)! Sorry thought you meant a few pages back :lol: