Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
That would be awesome if it was another members vehicle. I can ask them “Where the HELL is the strut tower brace and the Ricaro seats” haha

The old window sticker shows ricaro seats. But my GT currently has “regular” Leather seats

I posted in the introduction section a couple of weeks ago I believe. You may have just seen that. But hopefully they come out of hiding. They may have transferred those Ricaros to a new mustang..: 🤔
Where did you get the Coyote Performance plate for the dash? I like those tails in one way, but I get the "don't look like a mustang" argument. I've been reluctant to swap because I have had so many aftermarket brake lights fog inside after installation. I also just put on the Diode Dynamics progressive (all functions) harnesses for the OEM brake lights, so I'll prob leave them alone.
Sponsored

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Guess I am late to the party, missed this thread. I'll be doing more, but I'll post what I've done in the last month:

Roush CAI
Lund Stock Tune
Diode Dynamics - Rear brake sequencer, interior conversion (green LEDs), backup led, led rear side markers
Crosshair start button

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Seems to be some strong feeling on badges and bumpers here LOL. I guess this would tick you off too? Added them to mock the hellcat people.... its a hell coyote LOL 5.0 been played out since vanilla ice, time for something new.

IMG_20201207_171804857.jpg

Last edited:

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I love it. I'm assuming it uses the same stock alignment holes.
It covers them but attaches the same as anything with 3m tape. No posts on back of them. But i bought some superstrong body panel 2way tape they aint coming off easy LOL

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I once helped a friend attach his front bumper cover on with 3M VHB. When he finally got around to properly replacing it, we struggled to get take it off again :cwl:. That shit doesn't mess around if you do it right.
yeah if done right and not with that knock off stuff. I put two little aero pieces on front end with just the good tape and they are on like rocks still after over a year. they sell body panel 2 way tape at auto stores its super hold. And they aint telling a lie

Sponsored

BrandonATX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT. 2015 Mustang GT - RIP
Where did you get the Coyote Performance plate for the dash? I like those tails in one way, but I get the "don't look like a mustang" argument. I've been reluctant to swap because I have had so many aftermarket brake lights fog inside after installation. I also just put on the Diode Dynamics progressive (all functions) harnesses for the OEM brake lights, so I'll prob leave them alone.
I got the dash plate from Anchor Room.

http://www.anchor-room.com/index.ph...=true&category_id=61&sub_category=true&page=2

They have tons of pre-made ones you can choose from. But they will also do custom plates or make changes to their pre-made ones, font/color/text

yeah, these tail lights are something that I would never buy. That being said, actually having them on the car, they look good. And like I said, they are kinda growing on me. I have the “smoked” version which I like even more.
I just have to hear people’s reactions all the time:

Regular Prople:
“I really like your car/ it’s pretty” “what kind of car is that”

Mustang people:
“WTF are those/why did you put those on there”

They honestly look 100 percent better in person. The photos do not do them justice. lol.

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. Was the old dash plate hard to get off?

BrandonATX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
I love it. I'm assuming it uses the same stock alignment holes.
Seems to be some strong feeling on badges and bumpers here LOL. I guess this would tick you off too? Added them to mock the hellcat people.... its a hell coyote LOL 5.0 been played out since vanilla ice, time for something new.

That’s the 5.0 Werewolf Edition

haha. I actually like it. Looks good

BrandonATX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. Was the old dash plate hard to get off?
The original dash plate stays on. These are applied with supplied 3m tape.
sorry, “trophy tape”

FYI.... These are not stickers or decals or vinyls. These are actual PRINTED ON THIN SHEETS OF ALUMINUM.

High quality stuff.

What's included:
  • (1) Printed Aluminum Plate.
  • Installed Double Sided Trophy

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
That’s the 5.0 Werewolf Edition

haha. I actually like it. Looks good
Ive gotten many compliments. It goes with my de-mustanging of the mustang LOL. My car has actually confused more then a few people. One thought it was a saleen . Had couple of guys once circle it and finally stopped and asked me what kind of car it was . Ill post my full cosmetic mods here in a day or so. And had a dealer once ask which one it was LOL for the oil change.

Sponsored

BrandonATX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
And more pix, because I want too.

My googling has led me to believe that this is the CDC OUTLAW rear spoiler...
what do y’all think?

https://www.americanmuscle.com/cdc-...ACDyknVi03vh2Akx8BBoCh-EQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

And ps the guy before me really liked the red accents/red tape.
but one cool thing he did was placing just the red pieces on the right side only of the rear GT logo.
so you can only see the red if looking at it that way.

8ED1C810-3DA7-4259-92DA-3C8E732A5285.jpeg
8B9821AD-C417-4922-A8C1-7C7B94D389CE.jpeg
073BEB4E-9F8C-448A-98A1-45ED6B409838.jpeg
ED3D5B83-8BC3-4BFF-8496-22E5ACE9DBA7.jpeg
326B642C-501D-4959-8A3B-B12A6E4A8F54.jpeg

BrandonATX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Hahahaha. The “non mustang” people always ask me if mine is a special edition because they see the red coyote emblem in the front and of course the tail lights.

Outlawtorn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Russ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Bedding in the new rotors and pads

20201208_140216.jpg

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Bedding in the new rotors and pads

20201208_140216.jpg
How do you like them? Any reason, besides looks, you got drilled and slotted rotors? I'm super hesitant due to all horror stories of them cracking early, especially even if you do light track days.

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2

It looks on there
My personal view on my car I don’t badges. If it didn’t leave holes in fenders I would take mine off lol
My son bought me a set of supercharged badges to go under or above 5.0 and he said let me guess you not going to put on lol he was right
This might be a age thing
Sponsored