Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

AMChief5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chief
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black GT Premium w/ PP
New tags finally arrived today. So perfect for a murdered-out car.

Sponsored

Greek6486

@Gt_supercharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Had quad tips installed into my ford racing sport mufflers, really hard to find people to do this work, and you need 500 dollars or so extra to mod and install these things that nobody mentions when you buy the MP concepts rear bumper/valance.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWLb3yLlHHZ/

Last edited:

MJS-P51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic Metallic
IMG_0116.jpg

Put my hydro dipped radiator cover from JLT on.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Neighbors complained about my exhaust so I decided to sell it and go back to stock. It's the SLP LM2 axlebacks which are one of the quietest if not the quietest axleback out there. Very sad day for me, I feel depressed, enough so that I'm rethinking about getting wheels and suspension later on. Why modify it any further when I can't even put a damn exhaust on it :shrug:. I know, first world problems. I just really love that exhaust and it's not going to be the same driving it now :(
man that sucks, maybe look into one that can switch to a quiet mode? not cheap, but would allow you to enjoy once you get away from the dbags you live by.

or move to AR, you get high fives from the neighbors simply for installing headers here

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Neighbors complained about my exhaust so I decided to sell it and go back to stock. It's the SLP LM2 axlebacks which are one of the quietest if not the quietest axleback out there. Very sad day for me, I feel depressed, enough so that I'm rethinking about getting wheels and suspension later on. Why modify it any further when I can't even put a damn exhaust on it :shrug:. I know, first world problems. I just really love that exhaust and it's not going to be the same driving it now :(
I wouldn't be so sure of that. They're a Roush with some packing. That will only do so much, and the Roush is one of the/the loudest axlebacks. I would try corsa touring. They're not loud with the stock resonator or a resonated X-pipe and are super controllable. Light throttle you will bearly hear them.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the club!! :)

So you know I did all kinds of research, chatting, etc. on her prior to picking up mine.

Well somehow I missed what RPM's to keep her at during the 2-3 hour drive home. Drove from 39miles to 200-ish....at 4k RPM's. Sure was a fun ride I'm just glad it didn't do any damage.

I went by that chart for a few weeks. But try it....it feels like you're driving granny's econo-car with 90hp. Sure did make the mpg higher! But again, the car was just boring at those speeds.

...personally I'm waiting for my JLT oil separator to arrive in the mail so I can stop cringing when I bump it up to 4k-7k. I get visions of oil spraying and clogging things up!!

-Emt1581
Ever since I got my Corsa exhaust i'm pushing her through the gears and reving her up.. don't want to think about gas mileage....

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
That is crazy.. you should be able to have an after market exhaust. You may want to consider the corsa touring axle back..very very quiet when cruising thru a neighborhood but loud once you are out of it.. don't give up and go back to stock....:brokenheart::brokenheart:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
installed Lloyd's rear trunk mat with Tri-bar pony logo... I just love the old school logo and wanted to add it somewhere.. this is the perfect place. Love seeing it every time I open the trunk... big upgrade to that cheap felt liner in the trunk....
20170611_211003.jpg

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Better shot of the embroidered logo... really high quality...:thumbsup:
20170611_211010.jpg

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Did a full interior detail with Adams Interior Detailer and Lexol Leather Cleaner and conditioner. Excellent products. Also did a full Waterless wash with Chadwicks Triple Play cleaner product. I like it, but it is expensive and usually end up using way too much of it. Going to test out a few other waterless and rinseless car wash products before deciding upon a standard. Definitely like this method of cleaning over the traditional 2 bucket wash system. No stress to hurry up or keep it soaped up due to drying/water spots, etc..
some shots of interior and exterior
20170529_003618_001.jpg
1475265812227.jpg
20170624_134457.jpg

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Did a full interior detail with Adams Interior Detailer and Lexol Leather Cleaner and conditioner. Excellent products. Also did a full Waterless wash with Chadwicks Triple Play cleaner product. I like it, but it is expensive and usually end up using way too much of it. Going to test out a few other waterless and rinseless car wash products before deciding upon a standard. Definitely like this method of cleaning over the traditional 2 bucket wash system. No stress to hurry up or keep it soaped up due to drying/water spots, etc..
You can't go wrong with ONR. Do yourself a favor and just buy the gallon of the ONR... it'll last you a long time, and you won't have to worry about wasting product.

https://www.amazon.com/Optimum-NR2010G-Rinse-Wash-Shine/dp/B00GG9FK2M/

I prefer rinseless for washing the car, and waterless for touching up random spots like door jambs, under the hood, or as a quick detailer.

I get a much better wash using rinseless since I can do it inside the garage and take my time. No water spots.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
You can't go wrong with ONR. Do yourself a favor and just buy the gallon of the ONR... it'll last you a long time, and you won't have to worry about wasting product.

https://www.amazon.com/Optimum-NR2010G-Rinse-Wash-Shine/dp/B00GG9FK2M/

I prefer rinseless for washing the car, and waterless for touching up random spots like door jambs, under the hood, or as a quick detailer.

I get a much better wash using rinseless since I can do it inside the garage and take my time. No water spots.
Thanks for the input! ONR is on my list of waterless washes to try. I like the idea of being able to use it as a waterless wash and a rinseless wash depending upon the situation.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Did you use the interior detailed on the door plastics? If not, what did you use for the doors, dash and footwell areas ?