OP
OP
Tmpst

Tmpst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 21 Exploder ST, 00 Excursion v10
Man, Im sorry for your car, I hope they get the guy. Hope you and yours are ok.
I hope they get em too! Either way, karma will. Me and the kiddo are good. Luckily we were only coasting at 10mph so the impact was minimal. For all I know he was one of the idiots I passed later in the ditch. There were quiet a few.
Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I hope they get em too! Either way, karma will. Me and the kiddo are good. Luckily we were only coasting at 10mph so the impact was minimal. For all I know he was one of the idiots I passed later in the ditch. There were quiet a few.
Glad you guys are ok, good luck with getting your ride repaired.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Dude in a 4-runner lost control next to me coming through one of the passes and pushed me into a guard rail. Dumb ass forgot that just because he got 4 wheel drive doesn’t mean he can go fast in the snow. Sadly the douche also didn’t stay and check anything, just drove off and left me. I got a partial plate at least and tossed it to state troopers.
At least everyone is ok in your car. It will get fixed and look as good as new. Hopefully they catch his ass and get him for hit and run

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)
Glad all are OK.

Hate seeing a new car in an accident, esp jerk in a 4wd. Makes me think I need a dashcam installed. Doesn't look to bad, so hopefully not long to get repaired.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
It’s mid April. Wtf. It was 85 today…

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
But but, it was mostly 🌞 and 🌈
We have 11.5 months of riding weather here. The other .5 isn’t due to cold, but winds from hurricanes….

Sponsored

WCRookie99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2010 Porsche Carrera S, 2022 LH5
Last edited:

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Didn't "DO" anything "TO" my Mach 1, that just got scheduled, BUT, I did place a big order at Levittown Ford for an extra set of HP Wheels (getting them powder-coated Bronze) FPP X-Pipe, FPP Oil Separator, FPP Blue Air Filter and some cool Pony Logo Mats. Damn, just realized I forgot to get the Hood Struts...LOL
Building up my Ford Pass Rewards to pay for part of the Extended Warranty, and I was going to get that stuff anyways.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Didn't "DO" anything "TO" my Mach 1, that just got scheduled, BUT, I did place a big order at Levittown Ford for an extra set of HP Wheels (getting them powder-coated Bronze) FPP X-Pipe, FPP Oil Separator, FPP Blue Air Filter and some cool Pony Logo Mats. Damn, just realized I forgot to get the Hood Struts...LOL
Building up my Ford Pass Rewards to pay for part of the Extended Warranty, and I was going to get that stuff anyways.
hope you get those parts soon, i've had a FP oil catch can on order for over a month now and according to the parts guys there's issues getting the parts from Ford Performance to the distributors and it's made 0 progress

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
hope you get those parts soon, i've had a FP oil catch can on order for over a month now and according to the parts guys there's issues getting the parts from Ford Performance to the distributors and it's made 0 progress
Not in a big hurry, my M1 won't be built for at least 2 months. Figuring on Picking it up in August. I should have most everything I want to put on it before I get it. Ordered a set of Euro Tail Lights and Hood Struts too. Only thing left are Jacking Rails and a GT500 Hood, and I'm done!

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Painted the coil covers with red Dupli Color caliper paint, installed Redline hood struts, and installed a red Airaid filter (same as the Ford Performance filter except red instead of blue). OK with the way it turned out but was hoping for a little more wow factor.

5EBA640C-8175-4536-B049-E5F4D44F0938.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: