Sponsored

What did you do to your EU S550 Mustang Today

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Hi Tom, the nickel wheels are exactly the same as the black ones.
But on my white Pony it not looks good. For the contrast I really prefer the black ones.

Here a picture (sorry I don't have a better picture).
Congrats with the delivery John!

The white one at my dealer had his wheels sandblasted and powder coated to black. I might go and check it out tomorrow and snag a few pic's.

When I got home today I noticed small dent near the gas filler, looks like it was already there before the car went in the paint booth so I will show them tomorrow and see if a magnet trick would work to fix it.

OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Thanks Notes !

I come back from my Dealer and Installation of the Black Wheels and the Exhaust is done.

I love the sound ! :love:

It's a crazy hot American Muscle car loud Sound ... !!! :eyebulge:
They make a lot of noises ! It's REAALLYY crazy !

I think all my Neighbors are going to killing me when I'll start the car in the Underground Garage :lol:

Pics and vids follow soon :thumbsup:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Just got a great suprise in my letter box :)

The DRL Boards from Diode Dynamics are here :thumbsup:
And also two leds to change the parking lights !

Cool. Can you take before and after pics of the parking lights? Would be much appreciated :thumbsup:

Sponsored

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Really curious how you'll manage to insert them and connect them....

GOOD luck !!

Are the other LEDS the Diode Dyn 'switchbacks'? DD mailed me they stopped selling them because of problems and were looking for a new solution...

OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Really curious how you'll manage to insert them and connect them....

GOOD luck !!

Are the other LEDS the Diode Dyn 'switchbacks'? DD mailed me they stopped selling them because of problems and were looking for a new solution...
As I have seen, it'll be really simple to plug in to the car wiring.
You just need a (+) and a (-) connector (maybe the default of the LED Boards is present ?).

No they are simple white LED Bulbs, no switchback.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
As I have seen, it'll be really simple to plug in to the car wiring.
You just need a (+) and a (-) connector (maybe the default of the LED Boards is present ?).

No they are simple white LED Bulbs, no switchback.
I suspect UNtamed67 is more looking for how you're getting the boards inside the headlight units ;)

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Switchbacks replace the turning lights because in US they stay ON when car is running and parking lights are on. These led bulbs that John received are for the regular parking lights, since in Europe we don't have the turning lights always on. However is a mod I want to do :D

John, no the default tribar led board is not present, headlights have nothing regarding the led tribar. You need a ( + ) and ( - ) but it should have power also when lock\unlock, I mean I want it to do identical to US version :)
You can follow the lights thread, we are discussing of that tribar led with polish user caniggia who is working on the first pair of EU headlights!

OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I suspect UNtamed67 is more looking for how you're getting the boards inside the headlight units ;)
I will try to bake open it, it's the only chance to get the Boards in the Lights, if it not works then I will research a professional work.

Switchbacks replace the turning lights because in US they stay ON when car is running and parking lights are on. These led bulbs that John received are for the regular parking lights, since in Europe we don't have the turning lights always on. However is a mod I want to do :D

John, no the default tribar led board is not present, headlights have nothing regarding the led tribar. You need a ( + ) and ( - ) but it should have power also when lock\unlock, I mean I want it to do identical to US version :)
You can follow the lights thread, we are discussing of that tribar led with polish user caniggia who is working on the first pair of EU headlights!
Yes, I want it like the US version. I simply need to find a wire that have power when lock\unlock who I can plug my DRL Boards.

Yes I follow with a BIG attention the lights thread and I'm waiting for some pics and videos for caniggia :cheers: