Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Your in the Hills aren't you? I work in Rydalmere, Live in Kellyville. If ou want to hear it, come over any time.
You don't work for Rheem do you?
Sponsored

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang

Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Fastback PP Manual
Reem still here, right behind us.. No an electrical contractor.

Sponsored

BKStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Mustang, Auto, Magneride, Recaro's
Installed the Steeda clutch assist spring this arvo. I know there has been a bit of a mixed reaction on this mod, but for me it made a big difference from the original. Clutch now has a much more smoother operation and heaps better feel.........Luv it, like driving a different car :D

VNE000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Comp. Orange (Delivered Aug 2016)
Trufiber Front Chin Spoiler. Good fit but I will need to adjust two fixings when I get the front of the car in the air. Just adding the gloss black 5.0 badges and MRR wheels.
IMG_1111cut.jpg

Yeah Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT Fastback
Trufiber Front Chin Spoiler. Good fit but I will need to adjust two fixings when I get the front of the car in the air. Just adding the gloss black 5.0 badges and MRR wheels.
Love the look Jonathan :thumbsup:. Did you fit them all around? On my wishlist and I think will look magic on a Magnetic.

Show us a side profile with the new wheels.

Zee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2003 WRX, 2013 Forester XT
MRR M350's?

If so was thinking about getting those in gunmetal for my Magnetic.

Pics please :thumbsup:

VNE000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
Love the look Jonathan :thumbsup:. Did you fit them all around? On my wishlist and I think will look magic on a Magnetic.

Show us a side profile with the new wheels.
Thanks - will be all round when all the bits arrive. I have the fog light surrounds but they will have to wait until the US spec lower grille comes. The finish is great, really glossy would look good on Magnetic I think.

MRR M350's?

If so was thinking about getting those in gunmetal for my Magnetic.

Pics please :thumbsup:
Wheels are getting the paint protection on so will be the weekend - I will post up when they're on - I am going to miss them from my front room!

Cheers

Sponsored

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
Any modification required to Belly pan. Anderson Composite one do not fit on our AU models, wondering if this needs lot of work or its a direct fit.

VNE000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
Any modification required to Belly pan. Anderson Composite one do not fit on our AU models, wondering if this needs lot of work or its a direct fit.
Very straight forward. This one has all the support brackets molded in so you don't transfer the inner support by cutting out the rivets etc.

Fitting to the body was great just transfer the screw clasps.

There are two edge fixings on each side underneath near the wheel that did not line up with the belly pan but they are only a 4 or 5 mm out so I will enlarge the hole when I get the car raised. I had a couple of goes at aligning the belly pan but in the end found it best to leave out the end screws, loosen the others then get all the wheel well plastic in the right place then tighten down and leave the end screws that were trying to move the pan out of position again.

I was amazed that it got here in one piece as the packaging was shot to pieces and taped up everywhere but it was very well wrapped inside and there was plenty of big air spaces in the box so not a scratch. I guess a big box with 'nothing' in it!

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
Very straight forward. This one has all the support brackets molded in so you don't transfer the inner support by cutting out the rivets etc.

Fitting to the body was great just transfer the screw clasps.

There are two edge fixings on each side underneath near the wheel that did not line up with the belly pan but they are only a 4 or 5 mm out so I will enlarge the hole when I get the car raised. I had a couple of goes at aligning the belly pan but in the end found it best to leave out the end screws, loosen the others then get all the wheel well plastic in the right place then tighten down and leave the end screws that were trying to move the pan out of position again.

I was amazed that it got here in one piece as the packaging was shot to pieces and taped up everywhere but it was very well wrapped inside and there was plenty of big air spaces in the box so not a scratch. I guess a big box with 'nothing' in it!
Cool, thanks for detailed info. Did you buy local or from states?
BTW CF parts look really nice with CO better than any color I would say. I guess it has something to do with the colour contrast. You car will look really nice after you are finished with the whole CF kit.
Cheers

fordtj69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 and 2016 & 2017 fastbacks
Thanks - will be all round when all the bits arrive. I have the fog light surrounds but they will have to wait until the US spec lower grille comes. The finish is great, really glossy would look good on Magnetic I think.

Wheels are getting the paint protection on so will be the weekend - I will post up when they're on - I am going to miss them from my front room!

Cheers
Hi Jonathon you going 285-325 on the m350's
cheers tim

dreabc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Installed the Steeda clutch assist spring this arvo. I know there has been a bit of a mixed reaction on this mod, but for me it made a big difference from the original. Clutch now has a much more smoother operation and heaps better feel.........Luv it, like driving a different car :D
Ive got to get around to doing this, ive had the spring in my glove box for a month. How did you find the install? Some say its super easy, other videos ive seen it looks like they have broken the plastic clip.
Sponsored