Sponsored

What COLOR PoP's and Stands Out on the Street the Most? Grabber Yellow,Race Red,Twister Orange ? ? ? ?

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
Coming from a Magnetic EB I'm now partial to Twister Orange.

IMG_1892.jpg

IMG_2132.jpg
I've ordered a '21 GT Premium, PP, etc., with black over the top stripes, in Twister Orange. I have not seen one here in SLC, Ut. I'm wondering since Ford says it is a tri-coat, does it have a pearl over it? I have a 2017 Mazda 6, in Snowflake White Pearl Mica, which was extra cost, and the pearl looks fantastic in the sun, gives it a kind of rainbow effect, so I'm wondering if Twister Orange is like that? Kinda hard to tell in pics sometimes, but I feel that it must be a very bright color.
Sponsored

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
VERY bright.

smokescreens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2014 impala, 2017 HD. 2018 Royal C mustang gt pp1
My royal crimson does not "pop" per'se unless its a bright shiney day and the tri-coat takes over. however it certainly stands out in a crowd. I have not seen another in that color here in michigan. And everytime i go to a car event or car type place i get a complement on the color followed by "is that factory paint, what color is it? Its gorgeous. " it was a 18 only color, but its back for 2020 and is called burgundy velvet. Its the same paint code of R3.

I see countless race reds, grabber flavor of the week, blues and silvers every day. So they do not stand out to me as something different. However i will say ford does have a impressive palette of beautiful colors for the mustangs.

DcM6U7nVwAId2LY.jpg

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
My royal crimson does not "pop" per'se unless its a bright shiney day and the tri-coat takes over. however it certainly stands out in a crowd. I have not seen another in that color here in michigan. And everytime i go to a car event or car type place i get a complement on the color followed by "is that factory paint, what color is it? Its gorgeous. " it was a 18 only color, but its back for 2020 and is called burgundy velvet. Its the same paint code of R3.

I see countless race reds, grabber flavor of the week, blues and silvers every day. So they do not stand out to me as something different. However i will say ford does have a impressive palette of beautiful colors for the mustangs.

DcM6U7nVwAId2LY.jpg
What's on your window?

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium

Sponsored

Mambruh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

DcM6U7nVwAId2LY.jpg
How dare you post a photo of a stang I would consider leaving my own for 😂. This color is absolutely gorgeous.

smokescreens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2014 impala, 2017 HD. 2018 Royal C mustang gt pp1
How dare you post a photo of a stang I would consider leaving my own for 😂. This color is absolutely gorgeous.
Lol. Thank you. Mine is a 18 pp1 with everything but recaro's and 10 speed.

Mambruh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Lol. Thank you. Mine is a 18 pp1 with everything but recaro's and 10 speed.
I’ve contemplated going that auto route too. The knees are getting old but I love rowing them gears. My wife loves the way yours looks (so to speak)

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2021 twister orange gt performance pack
Twister orange. But i am probably biased

Sponsored

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
I've ordered a '21 GT Premium, PP, etc., with black over the top stripes, in Twister Orange. I have not seen one here in SLC, Ut. I'm wondering since Ford says it is a tri-coat, does it have a pearl over it? I have a 2017 Mazda 6, in Snowflake White Pearl Mica, which was extra cost, and the pearl looks fantastic in the sun, gives it a kind of rainbow effect, so I'm wondering if Twister Orange is like that? Kinda hard to tell in pics sometimes, but I feel that it must be a very bright color.

There's no pearl in it as far as I know. I had the car ceramic coated soon after I took delivery and as stated its BRIGHT...You won't be disappointed...I like to call it Arrest Me Orange because it does stand out...I just returned from a two week 5800 mile road trip thru the Black Hills in South Dakota and already have 14K on it.
IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_2793.jpg

IMG_2673.JPG
IMG_2816.jpg
_DSC3611.JPG
Sponsored