Sponsored

What can we do for You?

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
I called today and left a message this morning, looking to order and get some stuff installed. If anyone who is here can assist with my questions, please do.

I would like to order the Ford Performance Pack (ProCal/CAI) for my 16 EcoBoost PP from you guys.

You dont offer exhausts so I was going to purchase a bolt on CatBack elsewhere and bring it for you to install as well as the TurboSmart Shortie BOV.

If this is all something you guys are able to do, please let me know. If so, what would the labor costs be on this and ETA on installation time? Im 2.5 hours away so id need to schedule\make plans accordingly.
Sponsored

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hi Benny.

I need TPMS sensors for my 2016 base GT. Vin# 1FA6P8CF0G5235506

I have a new set of Ford OEM part # TPMS35 F2GZ 1A189-A but the car won't recognize them.

Also need a cabin air filter.

Thanks,
Mike

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
I called today and left a message this morning, looking to order and get some stuff installed. If anyone who is here can assist with my questions, please do.

I would like to order the Ford Performance Pack (ProCal/CAI) for my 16 EcoBoost PP from you guys.

You dont offer exhausts so I was going to purchase a bolt on CatBack elsewhere and bring it for you to install as well as the TurboSmart Shortie BOV.

If this is all something you guys are able to do, please let me know. If so, what would the labor costs be on this and ETA on installation time? Im 2.5 hours away so id need to schedule\make plans accordingly.
Hello,

We offer the full line of FP exhaust and Roush exhaust as well shown here
https://www.levittownfordparts.com/ford-mustang-performance-exhaust-systems-c-36_244_366.html

Please message me with your email address and which exhaust you are interested in and we will put together a package deal.

As far as installation goes you need to contact our service department directly for quotes and appointment scheduling at 888-206-6851

Thank you,
Benny

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!

Sponsored

oop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Benny,
Best price on JR3Z-9424-A shipped to 29924?

Thank you.

Pmauoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic
Hello Benny,

Looking to get a price on ford OEM track pack spoiler.

Sponsored

sk8erord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Performance Pack
We are truly excited to be a Diamond Sponsor of this wonderful and fast growing community.

Now for those wondering who we are and what we offer:
We are an authorized Ford Parts dealer located in Levittown, NY offering Genuine Ford replacement parts, Accessories, Ford Racing parts and are soon to be a Roush master dealer. We are able to obtain the maximum discount for all of these lines which translates into super savings for you.

We support parts and accessories for all Ford models so if your daily driver F-150 needs some brake pads we can take care of that as well.

I would like to keep this thread open for all price quotes and requests, You can consider me your personal Ford parts guy!

Thank you,
Benny
I'm looking for either M-5230-M8TBV or M-5230-M8SBV. I haven't decided on which since I have done an x-pipe resonator delete. Probably the touring. Let me know what you can do, thanks! :)

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
I'm looking for either M-5230-M8TBV or M-5230-M8SBV. I haven't decided on which since I have done an x-pipe resonator delete. Probably the touring. Let me know what you can do, thanks! :)

Please PM me your email address and I will send you a quote for both

Thank you,
Benny

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Hi Benny -

Two quick questions.

1. Is there a discount code for a FP Touring Exhaust (M-5200-M8TB)
2. Can you accept a Ford Service Credit Card? They have a pretty good no interest deal going right now apparently.

I've not completely decided I want to order, but I am seriously considering it! :)

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hi Benny -

Two quick questions.

1. Is there a discount code for a FP Touring Exhaust (M-5200-M8TB)
2. Can you accept a Ford Service Credit Card? They have a pretty good no interest deal going right now apparently.

I've not completely decided I want to order, but I am seriously considering it! :)

Hi Jeff,

Yes on 1 , Send me your email address and I will send you a quote. Unfortunately no on 2, We do accept all major credit cards and paypal as well

-Benny

ZXERT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Please help if you can. I am upgrading my 15 Base Ecoboost Mustang to a Premium package car. My idea is to replace the entire wiring harness in the interior instead of wiring every component individually.

I will be adding:

Premium Heated/Cooled seats (Already have the seats)
Sync 3 with Premium Bezel
BLIS/Powerfold mirrors
Memory for seats
Rear Parking Sensors
Interior Ambient Lighting

My questions are:

Are there differences in the part # for the BCM for each model (Base/Eco, Prem/Eco, Base/GT, Prem/GT)?
What are the part #s for the premium wiring harness for the interior of the car? (Interested in purchasing from you)
Is there a part# difference between premium Eco/GT for the interior harness?
Do you have stock of the premium radio bezel?

Thank you for any help you can provide.
Email: [email protected]
Sponsored