Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hi Eddie,

We would not want to sell you parts you do not need, I would recommend you have it looked at first but if you would like a price on all actuators please PM me your VIN and email address and I will send you over a quote.

Thanks,
Benny
Sponsored

EddieGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2012 Challenger SRT8, 67 Fastback
Hi Eddie,

We would not want to sell you parts you do not need, I would recommend you have it looked at first but if you would like a price on all actuators please PM me your VIN and email address and I will send you over a quote.

Thanks,
Benny
PM sent. Thank you Benny.

draconis123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Can you give me the part numbers I would need to do a full rear base bumper swap to premium? I'm mostly concerned about the bolts and various components but here is what I have so far.

Bumper cover FR3Z-17K835-BA
Valence Panel FR3Z-17F828-AA
Reflectors FR3Z-15A448-A & FR3Z-15A449-A (Mine are warped)

Thanks,

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
Need to replace rear bumper cover. Quote, please?

Sponsored

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Need to replace rear bumper cover. Quote, please?

Please PM me your Email address as well as the full shipping address, I will then send you a quote.

Thank you,
Benny

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Faded Rocker Stripes

Hi, I contacted Ford Service and they said to contact their SVO Dept?? Several members here are in the market for the faded Rocker Stripes like the new California Special!!....but in colors!!! Ford Mustang 65/66 etc offers the Red Rocker Stripes for their Black Mustangs... this is exactly what I need!

Red Faded Rocker Stripes like the California Special..no wording or letters of any kind! Could these be made?? There is substantial interest. Thanx for reading this, look fwd to your reply. Ric

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for part number and price quote on 2015-2017 Headlight wiring pigtail (16 pins total, but I've got a base model and it only has 7 useable pins in it). I tried finding on fordparts.com but that site drives me crazy! Sometimes easy to find something and sometimes IMPOSSIBLE...and it never ever gives you the correct part number....

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hi, I contacted Ford Service and they said to contact their SVO Dept?? Several members here are in the market for the faded Rocker Stripes like the new California Special!!....but in colors!!! Ford Mustang 65/66 etc offers the Red Rocker Stripes for their Black Mustangs... this is exactly what I need!

Red Faded Rocker Stripes like the California Special..no wording or letters of any kind! Could these be made?? There is substantial interest. Thanx for reading this, look fwd to your reply. Ric
Hello,

At this time for 2017 and 2018 model years the only colors I see available are White, Black and Silver. If the color Red is an available factory option then I would need the VIN from that vehicle in order to research it further.

-Benny

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Looking for part number and price quote on 2015-2017 Headlight wiring pigtail (16 pins total, but I've got a base model and it only has 7 useable pins in it). I tried finding on fordparts.com but that site drives me crazy! Sometimes easy to find something and sometimes IMPOSSIBLE...and it never ever gives you the correct part number....
Sure but I will need you help with this. The following link contains a chart of all pigtails available, Please let me know which Diagram Page and Item number is appears to match then I can research and verify it https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63047

Thanks,
Benny

Sponsored

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Hey Benny, I'm getting ready to (finally) buy the PP gloss black calipers, on the parts site. I reassembled the kit minus the rotors and pads (going to do something else there). Do you happen to have an active discount code available? Thanks.

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Sure but I will need you help with this. The following link contains a chart of all pigtails available, Please let me know which Diagram Page and Item number is appears to match then I can research and verify it https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63047

Thanks,
Benny
MAN!!! that chart is sooooo helpful....thank you!! 14S411B in cat 45BA looks like the winner...it's a 16 hole connector but I've only got 7 pins wired in....

Also, could I get a price on Part Number: 16C630 AR3Z16C630AA ???

Thanks Benny!!

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
MAN!!! that chart is sooooo helpful....thank you!! 14S411B in cat 45BA looks like the winner...it's a 16 hole connector but I've only got 7 pins wired in....

Also, could I get a price on Part Number: 16C630 AR3Z16C630AA ???

Thanks Benny!!
Your very welcome. That connector did verify for a headlamp pigtail and can be ordered here https://parts.levittownfordparts.com/oem-parts/ford-wire-asy-cu2z14s411ada

The other part can be found here https://parts.levittownfordparts.co...-ar3z16c630aa/?c=aT1KQzEwMTcwNSZyPWxheWVyXzU=

I will send you a code you can use on both

-Benny

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase