Sponsored

WeatherTech car matts for RHD

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Not sure if this has been mentioned so sorry if it's a repeat but WeatherTech now do car floor matts for RHD mustangs, mine arrived today, well pleased.
Sponsored

dwaine dibbley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 Coupe 2016
Where have you got them from?

OP
OP

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Type in Weathertech UK, if you do order make sure the photos that come up are of the matts for a right hand drive Mustang, they aren't cheap at £150 for the back and front matts (think I paid £170 with postage) but really are good and are a perfect fit, they have nice deep sides where as most matts are very flat and allow stones to get in the carpet.

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
Type in Weathertech UK, if you do order make sure the photos that come up are of the matts for a right hand drive Mustang, they aren't cheap at £150 for the back and front matts (think I paid £170 with postage) but really are good and are a perfect fit, they have nice deep sides where as most matts are very flat and allow stones to get in the carpet.
Good to see they are now doing the front mats; had them in the rear of mine for 2 years and they certainly contain the sand etc. from a 2 year old's feet.

THISELDO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Eco-Boost Tri Yellow FastBack
brilliant will order the fronts today, had the bootliner done 18months ago, well worth it
Sponsored