• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WANTED - Alloy Wheel Center Cap

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Some how I have managed to lose my rear driver's side center cap :doh:

Anybody have one please?
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Some how I have managed to lose my rear driver's side center cap :doh:

Anybody have one please?
Anyone who changed their wheels should have 4 lying about [MENTION=14447]Centurion07[/MENTION] [MENTION=8211]stevec[/MENTION] [MENTION=13920]Enoch[/MENTION] [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] [MENTION=20104]666mac[/MENTION] [MENTION=19911]Cati[/MENTION] [MENTION=23824]Nookie[/MENTION] [MENTION=19416]Guy@NemesisUK[/MENTION] I'm sure there's a few others who've changed alloys who I've missed, not sure how many move the caps to the new alloys, but, most I've seen have their respective alloys caps on... Also as [MENTION=14295]Kristian87[/MENTION] noted in another thread, always worth trying Modurstang and seeing if they have any lying around

OP
OP
Stark

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Anyone who changed their wheels should have 4 lying about [MENTION=14447]Centurion07[/MENTION] [MENTION=8211]stevec[/MENTION] [MENTION=13920]Enoch[/MENTION] [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] [MENTION=20104]666mac[/MENTION] [MENTION=19911]Cati[/MENTION] [MENTION=23824]Nookie[/MENTION] [MENTION=19416]Guy@NemesisUK[/MENTION] I'm sure there's a few others who've changed alloys who I've missed, not sure how many move the caps to the new alloys, but, most I've seen have their respective alloys caps on... Also as [MENTION=14295]Kristian87[/MENTION] noted in another thread, always worth trying Modurstang and seeing if they have any lying around
Cheers mate, have now sorted a set :thumbsup:

Cati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 get v8 ucl mag grey & e93 m3 cp
OP
OP
Stark

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
A little update.....when I fitted my new one, I noticed a mark on my alloy, which tells me that some low life actually nicked it :paddle:

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
A little update.....when I fitted my new one, I noticed a mark on my alloy, which tells me that some low life actually nicked it :paddle:
Why the hell would someone nick a centre cap?! Chavs just confuse me.

If you need some still, which, I don't think you do, i'll have 4 running spare when my new alloys come, as I'll probably run the rotiform caps.

OP
OP
Stark

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Why the hell would someone nick a centre cap?! Chavs just confuse me.

If you need some still, which, I don't think you do, i'll have 4 running spare when my new alloys come, as I'll probably run the rotiform caps.
God knows, bit like back in the day when chavs nicked manufacturer's badges off the cars i.e. Mercedes, BMW etc off the bonnet.

When I was putting the new one in, the prongs are massive and pretty deep in the wheel so there was no way it just fell out or broke off and that's when I noticed the little pry mark.....they may try and sell it on Ebay...

Got spares now cheers :thumbsup:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
God knows, bit like back in the day when chavs nicked manufacturer's badges off the cars i.e. Mercedes, BMW etc off the bonnet.

When I was putting the new one in, the prongs are massive and pretty deep in the wheel so there was no way it just fell out or broke off and that's when I noticed the little pry mark.....they may try and sell it on Ebay...

Got spares now cheers :thumbsup:
I don't think i'll be pronging them off any time, will just poke them out lol!

Got to love the audacity of some people ay :(! :headbonk:
Sponsored