• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

(Wanted) 2015 Climate Control Module

mtncable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0
s-l1600.jpg
Hi Friends,

This is my first post on the forum. I have been here reading for a long time. But , I finally decided to become a member.

I own a 2015 Mustang Gt. 5.0, with a new Chinese 10.1" stereo.
(you know the one).

After , A lot of troubleshooting, with the can-bus, I have discovered the AC side of this board, to be bad. It had decided to stop talking. :(If I run forscan, the module does not respond.
I am able to control fan speed, vent changing, and the light on the ac button does light up. But this is it.

My compressor will start and blow cold, if I jump the pins on the relay..
Also, in case you wonder if I checked r134 levels, Well yes I did with my trusted gauges, and levels are good. I do question the pressure switch, though. Don't know why, but it just looks guilty, lol.

So,

I would like to check with our members, if anyone has one of these circuit boards , that they would let go of? I can not pay very much. Cheap would be great.

Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited: