Sponsored

Waldorf Ford

Irate Swami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Eco
After seeing Spartan’s thread about no test drives at Koons in Falls Church I decided to make a thread.

I work at Waldorf Ford and figured I’d make myself available if any of you want to know what we have in stock or anything else.

Right now we have 42 Mustangs on the lot and we definitely allow test drives, haha.

I’d rather not put my personal contact information out in public as I value my privacy, and self promotion wasn’t what drove me to this website. But if I can help out a fellow 6g owner or prospective owner, feel free to shoot me a PM.
Mods: If I’ve broken any rules by making this post, feel free to delete as Id rather keep my membership.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
You know, I tried to buy a car from Waldorf Ford and you guys didn't want to deal. Your lead sales manager was terrible. You had a couple of Mustangs coming in, but wanted over MSRP for them. Good luck with that. 42 Mustangs on the lot. There doing a lot of good sitting there.

Didn't take me long to go elsewhere and get the deal I wanted. Waldorf Ford's loss.

I know it isn't you, but want to let others know of my experience there.

OP
OP

Irate Swami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Eco
Not sure when this was, but it sounds like it may have been when the Mustangs first came out or something. We're a volume dealership so we price our units to move. And hardly any dealership prices anything over msrp unless its a specialty vehicle.

Im sorry you had a bad experience, but ive beat x plan on every mustang ive sold. So we definitely deal!

Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
It was early and they didn't even want to order one for me. Again, terrible experience. Went to a different dealer, got below x-plan pricing.

The lead sales manager was like, They're new, nobody is going to sell you one that cheap. Well, someone did.

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
Not sure when this was, but it sounds like it may have been when the Mustangs first came out or something. We're a volume dealership so we price our units to move. And hardly any dealership prices anything over msrp unless its a specialty vehicle.

Im sorry you had a bad experience, but ive beat x plan on every mustang ive sold. So we definitely deal!
Even if it was when they first came out; no dealership should charge a customer over MSRP...EVER!

LP Ford didn't price me over MSRP and that was in October!

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Any dealer charging MSRP on a regular car can keep it. I ordered in May 2014 with X-Plan.
Sponsored