• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Visor label delete / removal

Redback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT PP 301A Manual, Shadow Black.
Anyone have a creative way to remove or eliminate this eyesore?
IMG_2096.jpeg
Sponsored

DCBuckeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium

VTX CHF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST/ Z4M
I’ve made a template with masking tape then find some carbon fiber wrap then trim it to fit. Classy and won’t create issues when you sell.

OP
OP
Redback

Redback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve made a template with masking tape then find some carbon fiber wrap then trim it to fit. Classy and won’t create issues when you sell.
Great idea! Thanks!

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
Boy! I dunno @Redback?! Covering up/removing a safety/warning sticker is playing with fire, Bro!

Zo!! Ve haff received reliable und verified intelligence frum unser konfidential zource that you haff coffered up ein vital varning/zafety stikker in your 2024 Amerikan Mustang sports vagen! This prohibited akt is a mozt zerious violation of Kanadian zafety regulations and needlessly endangers alleman using Kanadian Public autobahns!

You VILL reporht to your local Kanadian Volks Zafety Station no later than 0600 hrs next Montag for interrogtion; for an interview on zis zerious matter!

H. Himmler Kanadian Volks Zafety Ampt :wink::crackup:

OP
OP
Redback

Redback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boy! I dunno @Redback?! Covering up/removing a safety/warning sticker is playing with fire, Bro!

Zo!! Ve haff received reliable und verified intelligence frum unser konfidential zource that you haff coffered up ein vital varning/zafety stikker in your 2024 Amerikan Mustang sports vagen! This prohibited akt is a mozt zerious violation of Kanadian zafety regulations and needlessly endangers alleman using Kanadian Public autobahns!

You VILL reporht to your local Kanadian Volks Zafety Station no later than 0600 hrs next Montag for interrogtion; for an interview on zis zerious matter!

H. Himmler Kanadian Volks Zafety Ampt :wink::crackup:
😂😂😂 that’s freakin’ awesome!

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I purchased the blackout from Anchor Room and then added the lettering. I know technically the engine is slight larger than a 302 but 307 wouldn't look right :)

Visors.jpg

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
I'm going to cover up the safety sticker on my sun visor using the mattress tag I ripped off of my Sealy Posturepedic! :cwl:

H8N_PPL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Premium, 2020 RAM 2500 Mega Cab
I never really paid any attention to those stickers until I read this post. Once I noticed them, that's all I see now!

I just ordered a pair myself...thanks a LOT enablers!
Sponsored