Sponsored

Vinyl/Stripe shop Los Angeles area.

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm looking for a local vinyl/clear bra shop that specializes in doing stripes in the Los Angeles area.

I was quoted $1,050 by Galpin Ford to install custom cut vinyl stripes. LOL. I can get the entire car wrapped by a high end shop for about $2,500.

Good shops only please.

I'm looking to do the same blue as seen on OW GT350. Blue with black pin stripes.

Your recommendations are appreciated!
Sponsored

GattmanLA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Shelby GT500 (SOLD)
I'm looking for a local vinyl/clear bra shop that specializes in doing stripes in the Los Angeles area.

I was quoted $1,050 by Galpin Ford to install custom cut vinyl stripes. LOL. I can get the entire car wrapped by a high end shop for about $2,500.

Good shops only please.

I'm looking to do the same blue as seen on OW GT350. Blue with black pin stripes.

Your recommendations are appreciated!
The best wrap place in LA is StickerCity in Van Nuys. Quality and after sales is unmatched. I've had several cars done there. Normally front end clear bra is about $1500-$2k and a full car (which I just got on my GT350) is between $5k-$7k depending on who you ask and the specific car. They will do anything you need for your car.

I would be very suspicious of anyone offering you a full wrap for 2500. That price is unheard of from any shop.

OP
OP

hulk_smash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Sticker City does not do stripes anymore. They do full wrap either vinyl or clear bra only.

Funny you mentioned Sticker City as they did my clear bra with Xpel Ultimate about 3 weeks ago.

I had my BMW race car vinyl wrapped by Impressive Wrap of El Monte and they did a phenomenal job. It's just too far away. It was about $1,850 for a full wrap excluding roof. My race car has a real CF roof.

I just want the narrow stripes that go down the middle.

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I've heard good things about Custom Dip Wraps in North Hollywood, haven't been there but follow them on IG and their work looks good...they do wraps, dip, and Autoflex....they are having a sale during August so it might be an option....if you go with them please tell them Gdyup50 sent you, maybe it will help me when I go out there, lol

GattmanLA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Shelby GT500 (SOLD)
Sticker City does not do stripes anymore. They do full wrap either vinyl or clear bra only.

Funny you mentioned Sticker City as they did my clear bra with Xpel Ultimate about 3 weeks ago.

I had my BMW race car vinyl wrapped by Impressive Wrap of El Monte and they did a phenomenal job. It's just too far away. It was about $1,850 for a full wrap excluding roof. My race car has a real CF roof.

I just want the narrow stripes that go down the middle.
They don't do stripes? That's odd. We talked about removing my factory stripes and redoing the stripes over the clear bra. They do stripes all the time on other cars. Perhaps they will only do stripes as part of a full car job, and won't do *just* stripes by themselves? The price you got from G.A.S. seems pretty good considering the cost of the OEM stripes alone is about $4k!

Sponsored

Glacierbrew907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6MT
I also was told by Sticker City that they don't install stripes.

Check out Big Worm Graphix, a lot of people on M6G are ordering this and having a local shop install. http://www.bigwormgraphix.net/Mustang-15.htm

I found Yelp's request a quote feature to be really helpful, I sent out a message to a bunch of shops in the LA area and here's what I got in response.
This is for installing full length stripes from Big Worm.

Angels Electronics- $200
Al & Ed's Autosound- $200
Xtreme Tint- $90/hr and needs to see stripes first
Alex Window Tint- $300
Gotch Design- $200
Outlaw Graphix- $350
Evolution Motorsports- $400
Luxury Glass Tinting- $150 but 2 week wait
Autoskinz- $900

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
I ordered mine from big worm graphix and paid someone in Corona $200 for the install. Did an awesome job. He also does clear bra installs. Premier Auto Armor in Corona.

MustangS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
'15 Vert GT
I'm looking too. I found a local shop to install Big Worm stripes but they had to stop my install when they found that the Big Worm stripes did not match my trunk lid!

Very disappointed with Big Worm over that.

MustangS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
'15 Vert GT
Just had this done today :) Went to wannaberacer.com in Anaheim Hills.
tmp_8118-20160913_145458-364020960.jpg

Sponsored

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Looks very good.