Sponsored

Video: Nxt Step Axle Back (not Flowmaster)

Bigstang16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diego
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red EB
*CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH: THE PHONE IS AT LEAST TWO OCTAVES HIGHER THAN REALITY - MUCH DEEPER IN PERSON*
Another cold (18°) start:
And a quick rev or two so as not to wake the neighbors:
Yea I just had my pair installed and can confirm they are nice and deep/ I'm really happy with them. I love driving in sport mode now with the paddles to downshift.
Sponsored

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
Hey - anyone have the FM Outlaw Axle back and can comment on real sound? Youtube clips vary all over the place, from a deeper stock sound with no drone to wake the neighbors and horrible drone. I'm extremely interested to hear what the stock system (cat, resonator etc.) sounds like by replacing the mufflers with this axle back. Thanks all :)
Might want to look into the MBRP Race or Street catback. They sound great on the ecoboost mustang.

NicksGTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost
I took a chance and ordered CJ Pony's Acceletec (cheap at just over $300)axle back exhaust (4" tips) and combined them with Borla pipes and resonator. Couldn't be happier with the sound and no drone. Less than $700 in system.

OP
OP
Reddirocket27

Reddirocket27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 CPO EB Prem Conv w/ 201A
I took a chance and ordered CJ Pony's Acceletec (cheap at just over $300)axle back exhaust (4" tips) and combined them with Borla pipes and resonator. Couldn't be happier with the sound and no drone. Less than $700 in system.
Funny, I'm pretty sure the Accelatec and LMR versions are the exact same. They look identical, are nearly the same price, and have the same reviews. Well done.
Sponsored