Sponsored

VIDEO INSIDE: Stock vs. Solo Performance Street Race XV exhaust

Helipilot11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have the Mach XV and I think its a little quiet.. making me want the Thunder. But... I know that I want to add Long Tubes.. so I think that will increase the volume to where I want it and be perfect. I can't imagine the street version with headers... lol
ramairgt1 is looking for someone to trade XVs for Thunders. He is also in Atlanta.
Sponsored

atekido

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
The street race exhaust is probably the cleanest sounding Loud exhaust there is. I've been using SOLO for several years and get nothing but compliments. considering it is a basically a straight through exhaust with an xpipe with no actual mufflers and just J-pipes i think the cabin noise it very tolerable. heck when just cruising at say 40-50 mph it really is pretty quite. I drove 14 hours straight minus gas/restroom breaks from Nebraska to Arkansas and the loudness at 75+ mph can get a little loud but I don't mind it. I always get several thumbs up on the interstate.

OP
OP
lucasszy

lucasszy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 6MT
The street race exhaust is probably the cleanest sounding Loud exhaust there is. I've been using SOLO for several years and get nothing but compliments. considering it is a basically a straight through exhaust with an xpipe with no actual mufflers and just J-pipes i think the cabin noise it very tolerable. heck when just cruising at say 40-50 mph it really is pretty quite. I drove 14 hours straight minus gas/restroom breaks from Nebraska to Arkansas and the loudness at 75+ mph can get a little loud but I don't mind it. I always get several thumbs up on the interstate.
I've already gotten a few people catching up to me on the highway, just to give me a thumbs up.

I also did have the asshole corvette owner CHASE me down on the highway, and then try to get me to play chase.... WIthout the procharger, I knew he was faster. I let him go.
Sponsored