Vibration help

Mustanggtvert32907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible
Hey guys so I’ve had new wheels and tires on for a month and bmr min drop springs front and drag springs rear with lock out kit on for 2 months. I’m running an edelbrock stage 2 aupercharger and within the last week I have gotten a vibration in the seat and alittle vibration in steering wheel. I didn’t get an alignment with the springs not sure if that makes a difference. But not all of a sudden at different speeds I get the vibration I’ve had all the tires rebalanced as well. Any help would be great
Sponsored

OP
OP

Mustanggtvert32907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
I do not know that is a great question would that cause them to randomly start doing this

Sponsored

Drsmith33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
I don’t think suspension would cause vibration, that’s more driveline and tires kind of thing.

Drsmith33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
I would definitely check the tire and wheel situation. Make sure they are seated correctly. Some aftermarket wheels need hun centric rings to sit properly on the hub. I may be wrong but it’s all I can think of. Suspension you get more noise than anything. Not so much vibration.

OP
OP

Mustanggtvert32907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
I would definitely check the tire and wheel situation. Make sure they are seated correctly. Some aftermarket wheels need hun centric rings to sit properly on the hub. I may be wrong but it’s all I can think of. Suspension you get more noise than anything. Not so much vibration.
So you think drive shaft is good?
Sponsored