JocoRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang EcoBoost Convert
Hey all!
So i ordered a 2017 Mangetic EB vert. Added all the goodies except nav, and spent the exta $$ for the 20" Foundrys. Just got an email saying they were restriced now for some reason. I could either take the stock rims or walk. I tried adding the performace package instead, but was told that wasnt an option since the order was already at the factory.
I think the Magenetic looks amazing with the dark brown interior and those rims. But now i dont get the rims.
Super childish, but frustrating.
Well i guess thats money saved for aftermarket rims!
Anywhos, thats for allt he photos! I cant wait till september when i get her!
Sponsored

TCZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GT Convertible
Bummer. The Foundrys are a great looking stock wheel.

Armen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Vert
The foundry wheels are prolly the best looking wheel from the factory for 15-17's, with the exception of the GT350R wheel.

I too purchased my car wanting those wheels.

I got them too.

And the first thing I did was put aftermarket wheels on the car, lol.

I just sold my foundry wheels last week after 1.5 years of sitting in storage in my garage.

bee bop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT Vert, 2016 GT Vert
You can buy a set of foundry's from Detroit wheel and tire for around $1800 including Shipping. That is less than what Ford wants for two rims. They will not be new rims but reconditioned. They will look as good as new. I bought a second set for my vert to put my summer tires on so I do not have to mount and dismount the tires for the winter.
IMG_0756.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
JocoRacing

JocoRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
You can buy a set of foundry's from Detroit wheel and tire for around $1800 including Shipping. That is less than what Ford wants for two rims. They will not be new rims but reconditioned. They will look as good as new. I bought a second set for my vert to put my summer tires on so I do not have to mount and dismount the tires for the winter.
the only nummer is i have them as an option for $1250. Buying the Military Auto Sales.
I think i might go this route. I love the way they look. If i could find a nice black set that'd be even better.

OP
OP
JocoRacing

JocoRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
The foundry wheels are prolly the best looking wheel from the factory for 15-17's, with the exception of the GT350R wheel.

I too purchased my car wanting those wheels.

I got them too.

And the first thing I did was put aftermarket wheels on the car, lol.

I just sold my foundry wheels last week after 1.5 years of sitting in storage in my garage.
I may look for the GT350 Reps. If i only could have convinced the wife tog et the GT350.....

I think if it came in a vert she'd of ok'd it hahahaha!
Sponsored