Sponsored

Vented fenders, let me know what you guys think.

DansEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP Mustang
So I have access to these vented fender which you can 3M stick to your existing fenders, they are not functional but I really like them, was thinking about selling these if there is enough interest in them, of coarse I will need to become a vender on here before that happens, also they come primered and ready for paint, the ones in my pics are wrapped in CF which matched my paint color, anyway let me know if any of you like them and we can get something going.
image.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP

DansEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP Mustang
Another view
image.jpeg

OP
OP

DansEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP Mustang
Also if you get these color matched they should blend in very well, I just happen to like the way they look with the darker color of the CF contrast, also they should look nice with fender emblems on top of arrow looking part of piece.

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
I'd like to see them from further away, so I can get a sense of scale with the car. Try pics with the whole side and rear 3/4 view. I think that would be good for people to see and gauge it.

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
X2 on more pics. What's your thought on price? Wouldn't mind getting a set of spare fenders and molding those in for a cleaner look. The "stick on" part makes them stick out too much for my liking.

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
what do they look like when looking at them from the front of the car? (IE do they bulge off the wheel well and look like an obvious stuck on piece)

Last edited:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
yall not going to cry out rice on this but will on scoops? >_>

Sponsored

sndofprogress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT pp
I'm sure there will people that was crap on this for being a "stick on" part. But, from what I can tell, this was designed such that it blends with the lines really well. The only discontinuous line is the 2 or so inches at the top front of the part. I bet this would look really nice painted to match.

OP
OP

DansEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP Mustang
From the front they fit real flush and do not stick out almost at all, they sit pretty flush to the flat part of fender around wheel.
image.jpeg

OP
OP

DansEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP Mustang
Kinda bad shot, my girlfriend has me trapped in garage, need to get car out in open to take better shots sorry guys, might be a little while, will post a little later.
image.jpeg
Sponsored