Sponsored

Vehicle Services

Guard77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Guard MT V8
I Pm:d FordService and Rachel wrote that my Mustang is at Vehicle Service. Does anybody knows what this means??
Sponsored

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB PP / 2011 Focus EB Titanium
I am not sure, but my car was there too. It was manufactured with some kind of issue or issues that need to be repaired before it's released or returned to the factory.

My car made the trip to the service twice. It has transmission issues now, so I think they did not do a very good job fixing it at the factory. I hope your car turn out all right!

OP
OP

Guard77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Guard MT V8
I am not sure, but my car was there too. It was manufactured with some kind of issue or issues that need to be repaired before it's released or returned to the factory.

My car made the trip to the service twice. It has transmission issues now, so I think they did not do a very good job fixing it at the factory. I hope your car turn out all right!
This doesn´t sound so good. What kind of transmision problems does your car have?

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This doesn´t sound so good. What kind of transmision problems does your car have?
I would not panic if I were you. This could be some minor issue or maybe a manufacturing process has changed and your car need to be adjusted. This is not uncommon as I understood.

My car makes grinding noises in and between gears, but it was one of the first EU cars made, your car will not have this issue, I am sure.

OP
OP

Guard77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Guard MT V8
I would not panic if I were you. This could be some minor issue or maybe a manufacturing process has changed and your car need to be adjusted. This is not uncommon as I understood.

My car makes grinding noises in and between gears, but it was one of the first EU cars made, your car will not have this issue, I am sure.
Can´t the dealer help you fix the grinding on your car? I don´t think that´s normal even if it´s one of the first EU car made.

Sponsored

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can´t the dealer help you fix the grinding on your car? I don´t think that´s normal even if it´s one of the first EU car made.
Nope. They claim it's normal for all Mustangs, mine just has done more miles so it's more audible. Ford manufaturing error, no fix so far and all the usual crap. They were trying, but they do not know what to do. I tried Ford US, Ford EU, Ford CZ, nobody gives a shit. I hope you have better Ford care than we have here in Czech.

But do not worry, most of the cars come out just fine, I have just been unlucky.

OP
OP

Guard77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Guard MT V8
Nope. They claim it's normal for all Mustangs, mine just has done more miles so it's more audible. Ford manufaturing error, no fix so far and all the usual crap. They were trying, but they do not know what to do. I tried Ford US, Ford EU, Ford CZ, nobody gives a shit. I hope you have better Ford care than we have here in Czech.

But do not worry, most of the cars come out just fine, I have just been unlucky.
Bad service from Ford. I hope you can solve the problem.

Lu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bart
Vehicle(s)
mustang eb,ruby red
I Pm:d FordService and Rachel wrote that my Mustang is at Vehicle Service. Does anybody knows what this means??
I pmd Deysha and got the same answer from Rachel.Hopefully it's nothing to serious that will delay our cars delivery.

espennor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Espen
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP

I dont have a grinding noise in the gearbox. I'm @ 16000 km now and it's tight and silent.

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I dont have a grinding noise in the gearbox. I'm @ 16000 km now and it's tight and silent.
Thanks a lot, I know they are lying to me, but there's nothing I can do.

Sponsored

espennor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Espen
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP

Zymax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The thing about buying a new car is that you have warranty. If something breaks or give up you get the part(s) replaced for free.

Smidra - I hope your transmission noise will be fixed. Noise can be normal, but if shit fails, Ford have to honour their warranty. Be calm, bro :)

espennor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Espen
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Drive the hell out of it perhaps it breaks, get a new gear box on warrenty!

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks a lot guys, you're very kind! I'm not giving up, just resting before I get on their backs again :)

Zymax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
If shit fails, go Estonian on their asses.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]7M6-NLm0GBM[/MEDIA]"]
Sponsored