Sponsored

Vargas Stage 2 Owners

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
All depends on your tuner, go with someone like Adam, and expect decent power for a short amount of time. Go with someone like Lund, and we ran close to 500WHP for well over a year, as did Mark, who literally took his car to the drag strip every week, stock motor over 500WHP. The tuner will make all the difference
You two and your fucking pissing match.

I have a VS2 tuned by Adam, and it is a great setup.

Neither of you are doing yourselves any favors with your falling out being public like it is. It is going to turn off potential customers.

Tuners already had to compete for business, but for drop in stock location turbos you had the only one. But with the Precision turbo being out in the wild now, you have some competition. Even if it makes less power, it doesn't have the 'baggage' with it.
Sponsored

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything

Neither of you are doing yourselves any favors with your falling out being public like it is. It is going to turn off potential customers.

Tuners already had to compete for business, but for drop in stock location turbos you had the only one. But with the Precision turbo being out in the wild now, you have some competition. Even if it makes less power, it doesn't have the 'baggage' with it.
It's not a pissing match, its facts. The tuner is EVERYTHING for engine longevity. Go with someone who is more concerned with being flashy online, and bragging about numbers, over safety, expect issues. Go with someone who has years of experience, and is concerned with a properly running car, expect longevity.

Can you show us any of Adam's Mustangs tuned over 500WHP, that has lasted any amount of time? As stated we drove ours for over a year, same as Mark, who literally took his car to the strip every week. Facts are facts. If you get upset by facts, nothing we can do there.

As for competition, we welcome it, its better for everyone. Let us know when a Turbonetics, or precision turbo stock motor EBM is running Mid 10's. Then we will know its an actual competition

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
As a customer I appreciate a more responsible tuner who takes a common sense approach.

Track stars that have no problem shelling out the cash to "pay to play" have their choices too.

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f250 turbo diesel and 2016 mustang svo
It's not a pissing match, its facts. The tuner is EVERYTHING for engine longevity. Go with someone who is more concerned with being flashy online, and bragging about numbers, over safety, expect issues. Go with someone who has years of experience, and is concerned with a properly running car, expect longevity.

Can you show us any of Adam's Mustangs tuned over 500WHP, that has lasted any amount of time? As stated we drove ours for over a year, same as Mark, who literally took his car to the strip every week. Facts are facts. If you get upset by facts, nothing we can do there.

As for competition, we welcome it, its better for everyone. Let us know when a Turbonetics, or precision turbo stock motor EBM is running Mid 10's. Then we will know its an actual competition
Vs 2 I'm running 10.89 1/4 mile 450 whp. 128 trap speed.. love it Tony ..:ford::headbang:

E40 93oct and some torco race additive oh and 430 torque

And I would not get a tune from above
Dyno only for me..
10secc6.jpg

Last edited:

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Vs 2 I'm running 10.89 1/4 mile 450 whp. 127 trap speed.. love it Tony ..:ford::headbang:

And I would not get a tune from above
Dyno only for me..
Awesome results, do you have slips for that or Video? Would love to post where, that one guy is saying the turbos do not make any more power than stock..:)

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

It's successfully done that with a huge amount of us who had considered a turbski upgrade.

The pissing match is quite frankly embaressing and holds weight for both parties to admit liability in some instances, neither, from my independant view, are guilt free.

And i'd like to kindly ask both of them (Tony, that's you and Adam), to SHUT THE FUCK UP, about it, and stop bringing it back up. I'm sure previous buyers who've been fucked by this would appreciate you lot not bitching and cock matching with each other. As would allll of us on this forums. Let that shit go. :thumbsup:

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
It's successfully done that with a huge amount of us who had considered a turbski upgrade.

The pissing match is quite frankly embarrassing and holds weight for both parties to admit liability in some instances, neither, from my independent view, are guilt free.

And I'd like to kindly ask both of them (Tony, that's you and Adam), to SHUT THE FUCK UP, about it, and stop bringing it back up. I'm sure previous buyers who've been fucked by this would appreciate you lot not bitching and cock matching with each other. As would allll of us on this forums. Let that shit go. :thumbsup:
While we appreciate your feedback. You may not know the history. Adam was involved in the beginning when we were designig the turbo. He signed on as the tuner. Once we could not take his shit anymore we stop working with him, and went to Lund. He bashed the turbos to no end until well they started breaking records, and he could not do so anymore. Then he came to us with his hat in his hand asking if he could sell them again. Against my better judgment, I said yes. After about 6 months of his shit again, I had had enough, we parted ways. Low, and behold after selling people a product for 6 months, once he can't make a profit off them, they are garbage again, shocker. Why do you think Adam is not responding here? First off, he doesn't pay to be a vendor here anymore because he wore out his welcome, now he hides on FB, and posts things in his own profile that no one can dispute or delete without being blocked. Until he stops his attacks, we will be forced to call him out at every turn for his BS, and hypocrisy. Its unfortunate, but how it goes sometimes when you get into bed with bad people, as we did with him...

Last edited:

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Its unfortunate, but how it goes sometimes when you get into bed with bad people, as we did with him...
God.... you are still going on and on about this?

You two were meant for each other.... Frankly I decided not to do business with Adam based on his actions on this forum. I would not do business with you either based on the same.

You already created a thread about it and the mods moved it.. people know.

Grow up already... gee... your bitching and moaning reminds me of a small child.

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
God.... you are still going on and on about this?

You two were meant for each other.... Frankly I decided not to do business with Adam based on his actions on this forum. I would not do business with you either based on the same.

You already created a thread about it and the mods moved it.. people know.

Grow up already... gee... your bitching and moaning reminds me of a small child.
Sounds good. Post up your results when you get them! :thumbsup:

TorqueMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
Until he stops his attacks, we will be forced to call him out at every turn for his BS, and hypocrisy. Its unfortunate, but how it goes sometimes when you get into bed with bad people, as we did with him...
I think the point you are missing is that your efforts are better spent in continuing to improve your product rather than continuing to air dirty laundry. If your product is superior you shouldn't need to defend it by trashing someone else. When you do it makes people wonder if you doth protest too much.

I went through a similar exercise once when shopping for a propeller to install on an experimental aircraft. I was at a major trade event and had the opportunity to speak to two vendors I was considering on the same day. The first I spoke with spent their time telling my why the other vendor's offering was inferior. When I spoke to the second vendor I asked why he felt his product was better than the other's. He told me it was his company's policy never to trash another vendor's products. Instead, he simply suggested I go out on the parking ramp and see what kind of propellers were installed on the airshow planes (you know, the ones doing all the loops and rolls and crazy spins). When I did I found they all used props from the second vendor.

Can you guess which prop I bought?

Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Sounds good. Post up your results when you get them! :thumbsup:
Like this... :D

....................../'ÂŻ/)
....................,/ÂŻ../
.................../..../
............ ./'ÂŻ/'...'/ÂŻ/`
........../'/.../..../...../ÂŻ\
........('(...'...'....ÂŻ~ /')
.........\.................'../
..........\................../
............\..............(
..............\.............\..

All jokes aside... get over Adam.... it was a bad marriage... you are divorced now... move on... for the sake of the forum.

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
I think the point you are missing is that your efforts are better spent in continuing to improve your product rather than continuing to air dirty laundry. If your product is superior you shouldn't need to defend it by trashing someone else. When you do it makes people wonder if you doth protest too much.

I went through a similar exercise once when shopping for a propeller to install on an experimental aircraft. I was at a major trade event and had the opportunity to speak to two vendors I was considering on the same day. The first I spoke with spent their time telling my why the other vendor's offering was inferior. When I spoke to the second vendor I asked why he felt his product was better than the others. He told me it was his company's policy never to trash another vendor's products. Instead, he simply suggested I go out on the parking ramp and see what kind of propellers were installed on the airshow planes (you know, the ones doing all the loops and rolls and crazy spins). When I did I found they all used props from the second vendor.

I understand your point and do agree with you. If you go back and look for anywhere we have bashed Adam before now, you wont find any. Even when he was going nuts we kept quiet. Now he has taken to many more avenues doing this, we have had enough. We were instructed to address it publically in a few highly visible place so examples can be collected for the libel suit our lawyer is preparing. Once that is finished we will go back to ignoring him. There is a means to an end here.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
I went through a similar exercise once when shopping for a propeller to install on an experimental aircraft. I was at a major trade event and had the opportunity to speak to two vendors I was considering on the same day. The first I spoke with spent their time telling my why the other vendor's offering was inferior. When I spoke to the second vendor I asked why he felt his product was better than the other's. He told me it was his company's policy never to trash another vendor's products. Instead, he simply suggested I go out on the parking ramp and see what kind of propellers were installed on the airshow planes (you know, the ones doing all the loops and rolls and crazy spins). When I did I found they all used props from the second vendor.

That is one "similar" reason why I went with Unleashed over other products.

But then, I can't say that ended well for me... Ford Performance tune is nice though...

And I'd guess you went with prop number 1... you seem a little rebellious. :lol:

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Like this... :D

....................../'ÂŻ/)
....................,/ÂŻ../
.................../..../
............ ./'ÂŻ/'...'/ÂŻ/`
........../'/.../..../...../ÂŻ\
........('(...'...'....ÂŻ~ /')
.........\.................'../
..........\................../
............\..............(
..............\.............\..

All jokes aside... get over Adam.... it was a bad marriage... you are divorced now... move on... for the sake of the forum.
I know you are right. This is almost done, then we will go back to letting only results speak for us here in the EBM land. Thank you guys for putting up wth it

TorqueMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
And I'd guess you went with prop number 1... you seem a little rebellious. :lol:
Rebellious, yes. Stupid, no. Well, I don't think I'm stupid. At least I don't think I'm as stupid as my wife said when I told her I was trading my Accord for a Mustang (I believe she said "effing stupid," as in, "Are you effing stupid?" which she said rather loudly, and which is way out of line in my opinion).

Then again, I got to drive my "daily driver" Mustang 35 miles to work in two inches of snow today. Seems like I remember it being a lot less stressful in my Accord. Maybe my wife knows something I don't...

Nah!
Sponsored