Sponsored

Upgrading to stock GT Brakes.

OxWhiteEB

GR8_WHT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White Ecoboost
So some guy just upgraded his stock gt brakes to the PP ones and hopefully he wants to sell them. Is it worth to upgrade the rotor and pads from non PP ecoboost to non PP GT? From 2 piston to 4. Not really sure how much is he going to sell it though, few hunder bucks probably.
Sponsored

whirledpeaz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Are you going to do the work yourself? You may want to price out the parts needed from Tasca or Tousley and see if you're getting a good deal. Good upgrade if the price is right.

BoostedRubyRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red EB Premium
It is worth doing as an upgrade. I got my front and rear GT kits online for @$500.00 dollars and the dealer is installing them on my car today and it doing it for $200.00 as part of my purchase deal.

OP
OP
OxWhiteEB

OxWhiteEB

GR8_WHT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am only getting the front ones and it should be not that much as well since it is used.

Sponsored

OP
OP
OxWhiteEB

OxWhiteEB

GR8_WHT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are the ecoboost PP brakes same to the nonPP Gt with just brembo branding on the other ones?

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk
Shelby America sells new take off GT calipers/rotors/brake lines on eBay every week and they typically go for about $400 shipped. I did this swap on my V6 which is the same as the non PP EB and it is a easy plug and play install. Bleeding the brakes after you're done is what takes the longest. These are a big upgrade in both feel and in performance.

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang Coupe
Ive got a set of base gt rotors for sale if anyone needs em. Almost no miles on em.