Sponsored

Unleashed Tuning

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang

SCT Livewire TS with 3 custom tunes $ 599.99 shipped ground. Use Coupon Code L3XV8588976
SCT X4 with 2 custom tunes $399.99 Free ground shipping coupon DH7WB70MO
SCT Dodge Viper / Viper Truck X3 Programmers are back in stock with 3 Custom tunes included $499
Free ground shipping coupon OX10KR04YV
New item 2.0/2.3L Ecoboost 170 Thermostat in stock $68.99

Flier Link:
http://eepurl.com/b8fohb

Specials are still active until midnight tonight.
Sponsored

Sponsored

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
E30 specific calibration and E30 in the tank.

Sponsored

cal_gecko

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Got the tune from Torrie for my SCT X4 for the base manual EBM I got a month and a half ago - was super happy with it. Got rid of that car last week, and got a Premium, PP auto EBM, and went back to him for tunes again (91 and E30). Super happy with them. Can't get tires to chirp though (even with CAI and Cat-back).. not sure what the difference is .. I'm keeping it in "D" with advance track turned off - letting it shift by itself.. but it's a tremendous improvement over stock tune!

cal_gecko

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Just curious - are there any best practices for doing the data log for tune revisions? Just go out and drive while data logging and send the data log back?

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
Got the tune from Torrie for my SCT X4 for the base manual EBM I got a month and a half ago - was super happy with it. Got rid of that car last week, and got a Premium, PP auto EBM, and went back to him for tunes again (91 and E30). Super happy with them. Can't get tires to chirp though (even with CAI and Cat-back).. not sure what the difference is .. I'm keeping it in "D" with advance track turned off - letting it shift by itself.. but it's a tremendous improvement over stock tune!
Normal mode ?

tmcphail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 RS3 Roush Mustang
Just curious - are there any best practices for doing the data log for tune revisions? Just go out and drive while data logging and send the data log back?
WOT let it rip through the gears