• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Colorado Universal Aquamist HFS4-v3.1 Water/Methanol injection kit with tank

Ruiner46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP
I purchased this kit and never used it. It is new in the box. My application was a Whipple supercharged GT and I intended to play around with jet/nozzle sizes to find a single or dual nozzle solution injected just before the supercharger. So if your application is an Ecoboost, then you may need to order nozzles. I ended up switching to E85 instead and never used this kit.

This is the most advanced meth injection kit on the market. There are several ways to control this kit and it is very well designed with failsafes included. The way they run the pump and solenoid with PWM to keep constant pressure at the nozzle is better than anything out there on the market. I paid about $1100 for the kit and shipping from the UK. Prices have gone up and if you place an order today, you will have a 4-5 week wait.

See pictures for a list of included parts. Includes 3 standard jets and 2 extended length check-valve jets along with a few adapters because I didn't know exactly what I was going to use. Also includes a 10 liter tank with a mounting bracket.

Asking $850 plus shipping

PXL_20230317_014119656.jpg

aquamist.PNG

PXL_20230317_013651773.jpg

PXL_20230317_013643202.jpg
Sponsored

Sbigs74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
22 wdx
Is this still available?

Sponsored

Jimmy_e63s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2018 e63 amg
I know this is about 1 year old but do you still have the kit?