American Racing Headers From Leathal

BrianGT2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Mustang Eco Convertible
Has anyone used them. I am getting rid of my Texas Speed long tubes and switching to another set of headers. The shop that "fixed" my exhaust leaks did a piss poor job. I figured screw it ill start from scratch if I have to remove them and reinstall them anyways.

So anyone use a set of American Racing Headers hooked up to a Borla Attak Cat back? if so did you have to cut or modify to borla side to make everything fit correctly.
Sponsored

thelostotter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
I have ARH headers, great quality. What you can do is order the "bottle-neck eliminator" version on Lethal's site. They will ask what catback you have, then they fab the X or H pipe they send you so that it will fit correctly. Lethal's support is good if you want to reach out to them with questions about this particular setup.

I had an ARH catback, and ordered the bottle-neck eliminator headers later and it all fit together nicely.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BrianGT2015

BrianGT2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Mustang Eco Convertible
I have ARH headers, great quality. What you can do is order the "bottle-neck eliminator" version on Lethal's site. They will ask what catback you have, then they fab the X or H pipe they send you so that it will fit correctly. Lethal's support is good if you want to reach out to them with questions about this particular setup.

I had an ARH catback, and ordered the bottle-neck elimantor headers later and it all fit together nicely.
Is the bottle neck eliminator really going to make that much of a difference power wise.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I run ARH with direct connect to Corsa so full 3". Fitment and quality was spot on.